[Chapter: 14]

Depuis le début

"Gush then", he said huskily lowering his face looking at hers with a teasing smile. She blushed slapping his chest. He held her hand there and pulled her closer.

As she looked up, she saw his eyes moving from her eyes to her cheeks then to her lips.

Is he going to kiss her?

Girls said correct? Omg! My first kiss is going to happen!

Oh Jesus! Do my breath smell good?

She gulped as his face inched more closer to her face. She held his coat lapels looking in his eyes. She could feel his hot breath on her skin. She closed her eyes feeling the proximity.

She frowned as she didn't felt his lips and opened eyes to see him smirking at her.

"Desperate I see", he teased winking. She chuckled blushing and hit on his chest.

"Nothing such, let's go", she said and turned to move only to be pulled back by him. Before she could open her mouth to say something, he placed his lips on hers taking her in their first kiss.

She felt everything she has read in her romantic novels or acted in her movies. Butterflies in tummy, current rushing in her veins as his soft lips touched her plump lips.

He moved his arms around her waist pulling her closer making her snap out and started kissing him back.

He licked the seam of her lips asking her to open up. She teased him by not opening up when he nibbled her lips making her gasp. Taking it as a chance he entered inside her mouth tasting every corner.

She tasted like the chocolate mousse they had after dinner. Their lips moved in sync. He kept pulling her closer while she moved her fingers in his hair. As he saw her getting out of breath, he parted joining their foreheads.

Both opened their eyes, breathing unevenly, their nose tip touching with each other. She had her hands on his nape.

"I- I never thought I would have my first kiss like this", she chuckled. He grinned kissing her nose.

"Your boyfriend is full of surprises, you'll get used to it", he winked and she looked down. The phrase 'boyfriend' felt so alienate to her yet she loved how it sounded.

"Shall we leave? It's 10 and we have shoots tomorrow", she said. He nodded and held her hand kissing her palm. She liked the gesture.

They're going downstairs when she stopped him. He looked at her confused.

"What happened Annika?", he asked concerned as he could see worry lines on her forehead.

"I want to clear some things, Shivaay, I am an actress. I work with many people, I mean many men. In few movies, I need to get closer to them. I-I have never kissed before or got in any sort of intimacy, I swear but intimate scenes are there", she said and held his hand.

She was holding it closer unknowingly having a fear. A fear that how he would react. One thing she has realised about him is, he's a possessive man. He's possessive for the people or things associated with him.

"So Annika?", he asked calmly.

"So..I just want you to know, trust me and believe on me. I believe on one partner. I will always be loyal to you. I will never let you feel insecure or uncomfortable. I promise", she said looking in his eyes. He just smiled and kissed her forehead. She held his arm and closed her eyes.

"I like you knowing all the cons and pros of dating an actress Annika, it doesn't make any difference. I know how your profession is and I also know how you are", he said making her release a shaky breath.