What i love about you.

"Lou?" "Hmm." "Are you awake?" "Yeah, why babe?" "I can't sleep." Harry answered. "Why not, what happened?" Louis asked. "Well.. It's just.. Nevermind, I'll just try and go to sleep." "No, baby, tell me. What's wrong?" "It's just that i really messed up last nights concert." "No, that's not true and you know that." Louis said. "It is true, i sang really bad." "Says who?" "Everyone on twitter.." Harry almost whispered, hoping that louis didn't hear it. It was quiet for a moment and Harry almost thought Louis hadn't noticed his answer. "You did it again, didn't you?" Louis asked as Harry was already trying to go back to sleep. It was true, he had searched his name on twitter again and he had read all the bad comments about his voice and just how bad and ugly he was in general. He didn't answer as he didn't want to dissappoint Louis. He hadn't done it in over a few months and Louis had been so proud. As he was almost falling asleep with a silent tear running down his cheek, which Louis couldn't see, he heard Louis say something. "You know you don't have to do that, you know that they are all lying. You know they don't love you for who you are. Because they don't get to see how your mood changes when you've had your tea in the morning. They don't get to cuddle with you at night, and wake up next to you. They don't get to see your cute face when you brush your teeth. They don't get to see how you stick your tongue out when you concentrate on something. They don't get to cook with you, and do the dishes after, which is the funniest only if you are helping. They don't get to watch you reading the morning paper at 2 pm because you are too tired to read in the morning. They don't and never will get to taste your lips because they are only mine." Louis said with a giggle. "They don't get to curl up with you and lay their hands on your perfect body. They don't get to watch you getting frustraded over a lost pen, and be the happiest man when you find it. They don't get to feel your arms around them when they are feeling down. They don't get to laugh with you, on and off stage. They don't get to look into your perfect eyes all day long. They don't get to see you cry over disney movies because you always do that on our date nights, which i love. Oh, they don't get to have date nights with you." Harry turned around with the biggest smile on his face, now facing Louis. "And they don't get to see that perfect smile of yours late at night." Louis added looking into Harry's watery eyes. "I'm sorry." Harry said with another tear running down his face. "Don't be sorry, love." Louis said while he softly laid his hand on Harry's cheek. "They don't love you for who you are, but i always will." "That's what i love about you, Lou." Harry said with their faces close enough for their lips to touch. Louis laid Harry back down, now hoovering over him. "I love you so much." He said before giving him a kiss on the lips. It felt like that moment lasted for ever. When they finally pulled away, Harry said "I love you too, boobear. And I always will." They curled up, as they perfectly fitted together, and fell asleep in each others arms. Both with a smile on their face, and each other on their minds.