The Truth Shall Set You Free

Start from the beginning

Tyler:  *Standing up and with all his emotions* I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU PAMELA ROSE MARTINEZ!!!

He swallowed hard as he watched her stop with her hand on the door and slowly turn her head back to see that Tyler was slightly shaking and his face as white as a ghost. She slowly released the knob and walked back over to Tyler. 

Pam: *Places her hand softly on Tyler's chest* H-How long have you felt like this? 

Tyler: The first day I was 100 percent sure was when I was 13 years old...I remember that we were watching an episode of Raw. I looked over at you and I couldn't take my eyes off of you. 

Pam: I....wish you would have told me a lot sooner but no matter what my feelings are for you...I am still in love with Aaron even though he can be an asshole and I am going to marry him. 

Tyler: I...understand and I promise I will not do anything to change that. Your happiness is the most important thing to me. 

Pam slowly nods as she pulls Tyler's head down so she can kiss his cheek. The two of them looked into each others eyes for a split second before she turned and walked out of the bedroom leaving Tyler with his thoughts. 

After a quick shower Tyler walked out onto the back deck where Mercedes was laying out by the pool tanning. She looked over as Tyler sat next to her. 

Mercedes:  How did it go? 

Tyler: It was painful but being able to finally tell her how I felt. 

Mercedes: Sounds like you are taking in well. 

Tyler: I want her to be happy...so if that means its with Aaron then so be it. 

The Boss laid her legs over Tyler's lap which brought a small smile on his face and he carefully rubbed his hands over her thighs. 

Mercedes: If it helps... I think pam is stupid to pick Aaron over you. 

Tyler: I wouldn't say that because we cant tell our hearts who to love. 

she reached out and Pulled Tyler in between her legs and locked in a kiss. This surprised Tyler and he pulled pack quickly. 

Tyler: Are...we? 

Mercedes: Let's get your mind off of Pam *Smirks* 

They both locked back into a passionate kiss as they begin running their hands over each other's bodies. 

~With Pamela~ 

She was responding to fans on social media when Aaron walked in and it appeared that he had not slept all night. Pam was about to speak but Aaron put his hand up to stop her. 

Aaron:  Please hear me out before you say anything. 

Pam: ...

Aaron: I want to apologize for my actions yesterday...I know how close you two are and I am worried that he was going to sneak in to take you from me.  

Pam: We are going to get married...as I explained to Tyler, my feelings for him don't matter because I love you. 

Aaron: *looks over at Pam* Wait...you have feelings for Tyler. 

Pam was slightly taken back but she quickly was able to keep herself from blushing. 

Pam: I care about him...as a friend. Plus since Ty is back home we can set the date for our wedding. 

Aaron: *Sits down on the couch* About that. I think we should wait.  

This was another shock to Pam as Aaron was always so pushy to get a date set.  

Pam: Wait...wait for what? 

Aaron: *Relaxes back in the couch* Well I figure now that you know about Tyler's big secret, he will be running back to the military and we don't have to worry about him getting in between us. 

She couldn't believe it and the smug smirk that came across Aaron's face just made the anger build up in her even more. The only thing she could think of was to punch him in the face but she just got up and stormed out of the room. 

Aaron: What did I say?

A few minutes later Pam walked into the front room with two duffle bags in her hand and she tossed them at Aaron's feet which brought a confused look on his face. 

Aaron: What is this? 

Pam: You need to find somewhere else to go right now! 

Aaron: *Stood up* What? 

Pam: I have overlooked for the bull crap that you constantly say about Ty and now I am not going to take it any more. I love you with all my heart but Tyler is very important to me, so I don't want you around until you realize that he is going to be in my life forever. 

He continued to try and plead to change her mind but Pamela was not listening and she kept pointing toward the door. Aaron sighed as he picked up the bags and  walked out of the house as Pam sat back down on the couch. 

Pam's mind: Is Ty the one that has been in the back of my mind this whole time? He is literally the greatest thing in my life and I feel as if I took him for granted. I just don't know where to go from here.