Chapter 19 - Meditation

Start from the beginning

Then this is when (FN) had to mentally prepare himself for the test coming up. His girlfriend was sending him around other women that were either nude or just in towels. There could be boy woman sitting there drinking sake and looking at all of the eye candy. Of all things to suggest to a guy or better yet a boyfriend and lover, why the co-ed hot springs? To test his faith? Something else maybe? It was so hard to tell. Especially with Kurumi.

The time went by as he found himself in the locker room within the hour. Wrapped up in a towel and seeing what was next. Kurumi who was going to put her hair down and relax next to him was waiting on the deck. This was the first training. Already stressful for him as is.

As he walked out of the locker room in his towel, Kurumi was smiling as she waited for him. The smile was genuine. Not a smirk. Which told a story. "Ready for the water Darling?"

"I'm ready I guess." They held hands and walked into the water together. (FN) looked into the springs and soaked in the hot water. Then shutting his eyes. "Exactly why Co-Ed? There is about twenty people here and most of them are girls."

Kurumi let out a sigh of relief. Then a giggle. "So tense. This is about meditation. Gathering of your mind and having the area and those around not disrupting your center."

"Okay, how does this help me? This couldn't have been done somewhere else?" He asked.

Kurumi shook her head. "Between the pretty girls, me, the noises, the water, and your own thoughts it will be a challenge for you. Whether you're thinking of me or one of the other girls here, the thoughts inside your mind speaking loudly, and then the environment."

(FN) looked over to Kurumi and decided to make eye contact. "So this is about keeping calm. Then trying not to have anything bother you. That why you chose here?"

"Your heart rate is around 90. Might want to adjust that." She kissed him on the cheek. "I won't slap you for looking in a female's direction. This task is very important."

"Okay." He closes his eyes and felt the warmth of the water. The power inside of me. Relax.

I won't be mad my love. Concentrate. Find yourself. Dig deep. See it. Take it. That center. The balance. She watched her lover close his eyes and practically disappear into a place in his mind where there was nothing. Tapping him on the shoulder and didn't even flinch. Then went to her ear to hit a switch. "Heartrate?"

< 65. > Said a voice.

"Good. Talk soon Kotori." Kotori hit the switch off. It was much less noticeable for her because she could hide it in her hair.

Inside (FN)'s mind he had to deeply try to find himself. He took Kurumi's words to heart the last few days. Her being worried, being sealed, and then the love making. Her loving him up, wanting him, and saying that she needed all of him. On top of the fears that she already had.

Then it all stopped. Kurumi grabbed his hand and kissed his cheek. It woke him right up. "Hey." He smiled.

"Now try it with your eyes open." She smirked

"Huh..." (FN) pondered.

"Relax and find your center with your eyes open. This is phase two. Bare in mind."

"So meaning there is more to come. Okay." His heartrate stayed the same as he opened up his eyes and looked at her. "Can I ask you something?"

"We're naked in a bath. You can ask me anything." Kurumi nodded.

"Well we're in towels but-" His eyed widened as Kurumi held her towel up. The water dripped off of it as she balled it up and placed it in her lap. "Ummm." He blushed and his heartrate easily doubled.

"You've seen me naked plenty of times now. Go on."

"Still new to this. But I am seeing what you mean here. And you trust me. That's all that matters." (FN) looked around at the rocks and the landscape of the springs. The first time he did so. He was afraid that he would upset Kurumi. The his racing heart just got to ease. Laying back and knowing that his lover was naked beside him. "You love teasing me. But I know this one is for a reason." He put his arm around her to give her a hug. "You're the best. I don't know if this is considered a date, but I love spending time with you." Letting out a small chuckle. "Just less people next time if you can. Kinda crowded here."

"There will be a next time Darling."

~~~~~

I was just so surprised. I didn't think it would happen on the first try. Whether that means he is getting better or I underestimate, I'm unsure. But I do know one thing. Regardless of human, spirit, or monster, one day he will be my husband.

~~~~~

Keep it moving "Hubby"

-Rel