I chuckled. I couldn't argue with that.

"I'm sorry for accusing you of being jealous. I just wanted to know what made you stomp out of the lunchroom. I wanted to be there for you, I guess. It could've been for many reasons, and I just made it worse...I'm sorry." I said as I looked down, silently cursing at myself.

"Wha-no! No, it's okay, Sam. I should've just straight up said that I always look mad, and 'stomping' out of there was just me wanting to...use the bathroom," he chuckled nervously.

"Right," I said as I smiled at him. 

We stood there in awkward silence. Bucky bit down on his lips, and my eyes trailed down to them. They look like they'll be soft. I looked back up to find out Bucky was already looking at me. Shit. Just then, the bell suddenly rang. "I'll see you in class," Bucky said, scratching the back of his head before walking away for me. "Yeah," I muttered, watching him walk away.

"Hey, pretty boy, watcha just standing there for?" Natasha asked. I smiled at her, "hey Tasha, nothing, just waiting for the 3 of yall to come out." She scoffed, "you're a terrible liar, babe" she smirked, then added, "I'll see you after school. I gotta get to class now, bye."

I waved bye to her before heading to my locker. I got my stuff before heading to Steve's locker, hoping to see him there. He was there, so we stayed for a little while, just chatting before heading to class.

The class was alright. A little tension between Bucky and me here and there but other than that, it was fine, I guess. 

The last period was also alright. Some far-away stares between Bucky and I. Which made me feel some type of way, and I know for a fact that I shouldn't be feeling this way.

When did it start getting so awkward between us? We were arguing two hours ago about him being jealous, now one of us gets caught staring at the other one constantly.

What if Jacob catches me staring at Bucky? What if Isabella catches Bucky staring at me?

This is wrong! I shouldn't be doing this- we shouldn't be doing this.

Curse Bucky and his good looks.

Maybe, just maybe, Bucky actually is jealous of our relationship. Maybe he wants one with...me? Oh please, get over yourself, Samuel. He said it himself, he is not jealous, and he wouldn't have feelings for either one of us.

What's with all the staring then?

I was lost in thought, not even realizing the bell ranged until Jacob stood up, pulling me up with him. "Wha-" he cut me off, "come on, babe, I wanna leave class already."

And you couldn't have left without me?

I looked at Bucky's and Isabella's table as I saw Bucky gathering his things as he was staring at Jacob and I's joined hands. I decided to lean onto Jacob to see Bucky's reaction. Bucky looked up at me before quickly looking away once he realized I caught him staring.

Weird.

Jacob and I then left the classroom. Jacob finally left my side as I walked to my locker, seeing Steve and Natasha waiting for me. "Uh, hey guys," I waved at them. "Hey," they both said. "We're heading to the movie theater, wanna come?" Steve asked. I shook my head, "Can't. I have to be with my sister, y'know my aunt can't make it to our apartment today, so." Natasha nodded, understandably, "hey, it's okay. I mean, we understand. Tell Sarah I said hi, and I'll visit yall soon," Steve also nodded and said, "And I'll be with her when she comes to visit."

I have such amazing friends.

"Thanks," I said as I pulled them in a hug.

(Setting changed)

Sarah and I walked through the door of our apartment as we made our way to the kitchen. We grabbed some apples before heading up into our rooms.

As I stepped into my room, I felt at peace. Finally, I'm home. I sat on my bed as I took a bite from my apple. Since I had nothing better to do, I pulled out the business card Bucky's mom gave me and called the number. It rang for a few minutes before I heard someone speak-

"Hello? Winnifred Barnes speaking, who's this?"

"H-hey! Winnifred...it's me, Sam, from yesterday."

"Ohh, Sam! Hey! How are you, honey?"

"I'm good, thanks. How are you?"

"I'm fine, y'know just trying to fit in with the young people," She joked, chuckling a little.

I laughed, muttering an okay.

"So why'd you call, honey?"

"Just wondering...when do I come to start planning with you all for Bucky's birthday party?"

"Oh! Yes! You can go ahead and start tomorrow. Your job is mostly to hang out with Bucky, every day, of course, to stall him while the rest of us goes out and bring in his party surprises. It'll be hidden until the time being, of course. Oh, and you must be wondering why Isabella can't do it, right? Well, she also called today and said she couldn't help because she's busy with some type of 'family project' which is um..kind of weird but no judging right?" she chuckled.

"No, yeah. I'll do my part," I chuckled. Family project? Really?

"Great! I have to go now, honey, but I'll see you soon, once you come around here again."

"For sure," I said as I hang up.

These three weeks will sure as hell be interesting.

A/N 

Chapter 13 done <3

This has to be the longest chapter I've done lmao 

This chapter barely makes sense, I'm sorry lmao. I wrote this when I was busy and I told myself that I  must finish the chapter soo.. it kind of doesn't...add up...

Anyways...

Did any of you do anything fun today?

Reminder: drink water :))

Hope you enjoyed this chapter <33

*Kisses*

(Btw do yall think I can write 8 chapters in less than a week...?)