"Here, babe," Jacob said as he handed me some chips, turning my face slightly so he could kiss me. I kissed back, of course, he is my boyfriend after all.

Bucky got up immediately, walking out of the lunchroom, grumbling, "I'll be back" before he left.

Steve, Natasha, Jacob, and I looked shocked by the sudden action. Steve and I looked at each other. He nodded towards the door, signaling me to follow Bucky. 

"Excuse me," I muttered, getting up to see what was up with Bucky. It's weird how the teachers in the lunchroom never do anything about people leaving. They never even do anything unless there's some fight, of course.

As I walked out of the lunchroom, I saw Bucky down the hallway, pacing around somewhat angry. "Why are you so angry?" I asked, jogging up to him. He looked up at me, "I'm not mad," he said, anger evident in his voice. "I can see that," I said as I scoffed. I then added, "look, Bucky, I'm here to make sure you're okay."

"Well, I'm okay, so go ahead, you can leave."

I rolled my eyes, "bullshit. You're clearly angry. What happened? You can tell me, Buck. You said you are here for me so that only means I'm here for you."

He sighed, "I'm okay, Sam."  

"I know I'm pushing it, Bucky, and I don't want you to snap out of nowhere because of it, but...please tell me." Bucky stared at me, not saying anything, so I decided to keep talking, "And well, you smiled at me earlier, you seemed okay, but then-" I paused and swallowed hard, looking down, "Yo-you saw Jacob and me holding...hands, and well you looked pissed at that" I looked up at him to see him looking at his shoes. "I wasn't pissed," he muttered.

 I scoffed, "Oh no, I'm not done. You were pissed when Jacob was talking about me to Steve and Natasha, you were pissed when he hugged me, then out of nowhere, you stomp out of the room after Jacob and I kissed! What's up with you?!" he rolled his eyes, "What's up with me? With-" I cut him off, "Yes! Yes, you, Bucky! What the fuck is up with you? We have a good time together one day, and then the next, something gets you pissed!"

He scoffed, "tha-that's not true." I rolled my eyes, "oh please, Bucky, don't lie to yourself. Every time Jacob is with me, you get all mad and stuff, wh-" I paused as I realized something. I slowly looked up at Bucky before asking, "are you...um...are you jealous?"

There was a hint of fear in his eyes before it left as quickly as it came. He scoffed, "me? Being jealous of you and Jacob? When I have a girlfriend who I love so so much? You're delusional. I may be bi-sexual, Sam, but that doesn't mean I'll have feelings for either of you."

Wow. That kind of hurt.

"Well, then why are you so mad when we're together?!" he scoffed again - this dude must really like scoffing - and said, "I'm not mad that you both are together. I honestly don't care."

Yeah, okay.

"Then answer this-" Bucky raised an eyebrow, "- why did you ignore me for a whole ass week when you saw Jacob hug me?" Bucky's face dropped slightly, "uh- well, sometimes I don't feel like talking to certain people. You don't usually see me around Steve nowadays, so it wasn't about Jacob hugging you, " he said.

Well, that makes sense. Damnit

"But you looked mad?"

"I always look mad."