During my wait, Jacob and his friends - which people know as the crew - were walking past me. Jacob then told them he'll catch up with them later as they kept walking.

"Hey, babe," Jacob smirked as he wrapped his arms around me, "Whacha waiting for, babe? Let's go to lunch," he said, dragging me slightly. I shook my head, pulling back, "I'm waiting for Natasha and Steve." He rolled his eyes, "why are you alwayssss with them?" he pouted. I chuckled, "because they're my friends?" What type of stupid question is that?

Steve then came running towards us and stopped, "Hey! I'm so sorry to keep you both waiting! The teacher kept our class behind- w-wait, where's Nat?" Steve asked, kind of out of breath. "Here," Natasha said, then added, "come on, I'm starving."

When then walked into the lunchroom and sat down at our usual table, Jacob holding my hand.

Jacob and Bucky are sitting with us this time around. They don't sit with us all the time, but I guess today they wanted to be with us.

Bucky was already sitting at the table, waiting for us. 

I sat across from Bucky, Jacob sitting next to me. Bucky looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back at him but frowned when I saw him staring at Jacob and I's joined hands, frowning. What's up with him? I choose to ignore it as I started eating my lunch.

Jacob then swung his arm around me and brought me closer to him. I looked up at him, smiling as he looked down at me and smiled. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Bucky frowning. Maybe he had a bad day? I hope he's alright.

My attention focused back on Steve and Natasha arguing about this one show. It was honestly hilarious how Steve was trying to tell her why one character is better for this other person while the one she's with at the moment doesn't deserve her. Natasha scoffed and told Steve he doesn't know anything about love, which led to Steve telling us how he knows almost everything about love.

Jacob then interrupted Steve in the middle of his rant - which was rude - and said -

"Y'know," Jacob started, looking down at me smirking, "Sam here knows a lot about love, maybe more than you, Steve" I nervously chuckled, shaking my head as I said, "uh, well, I don't k-" Jacob cut me off as he scoffed, "oh, please, baby, you are very romantic, I'm so lucky."

I blushed as I looked down at my lunch.

This is one of the reasons why I love my skin color.

I looked up again to find Bucky glaring at the table. I decided to say something - just in case he is having a bad day, "Hey, Buck, you okay?" he looked up to see me, "I'm fine," he grumbled. "You don't look or sound fine," he rolled his eyes, "Jeez, thanks, that makes me feel so much better."

"I'm here for you too, Bucky, you know that, right?" I said as I reached for his hand under the table. He tensed but soon relaxed and held onto my hand too. I felt strange when he did that. It felt like there were butterflies in my stomach. Hmm, maybe from what Jacob said to me earlier? But why are they just coming now? His hand was soft. I felt like holding onto them a little bit longer.

No, no, this is wrong! So wrong. We're both in a relationship with other people. "Don't get me wrong, you're very handsome for my son, but he already has a girlfriend, and as you might know, cheating is not the right thing to do," I thought back to what Bucky's mom said. I squeezed Bucky's hand before letting go and lifting my hands so I can continue eating my lunch. He frowns a bit as he started eating his lunch too.