19- driving shit

Me and the other three walked into the living room to see the others laying down on the floor except for Erwin.

"Why are you guy's laying on the floor?" I ask, "we're just so bored and it's hot." Jean says and the other two nod

I giggle a bit "yeah it's a bit hot." Eren says and I nod "yeah." "So what are we going to do now?" Sasha asks

"After Levi finishes cleaning the kitchen we can go to the beach." I say and they nod "yay!" Sasha and Hnage yell and I smile

(10 minutes later)

"I'm done." Levi says behind me, that startled me "Alright." I say smiling "are we going to the beach now?" Armins says excited and I nod.

"Yeah." I say and Armins eyes brighten up with stars in his eyes and I laugh. "Alright I just have to get the food and the other supplies."

"Than I have to put them in the car and than we can go." I say and they nod "Erwin, Levi and Mikasa help me put the things in the car." I sat and the three nod.

"You guy's can go and put on your shoes i will go and get the car ready." I say putting my sandals on and going outside.

I walk into my garage and open the door, to reveal many cars. I walk over to a Blue car, with 9 seats in it.

I open the trunk and go back inside the house and looked over to the three and motivate them to follow me.

I walk into the kitchen, with them following me. "Erwin can you get the umbrella, chairs and blankets. Mikasa you can get the drinks. Levi you can help me with the food." I say

They follow my instructions and get the things, they followed me into the garage where the others where standing. "It's the blue car." I say pointing at the blue car.

I open the doors and they get in, me and the other three go to the back and put the stuff into the trunk.

"Alright that's all the stuff, you guy's can get in." I say closing the door and walking to the driver seat.

I enter the car and see Armin next to me and I smile, "Alright, are you guy's ready?" I say

They all nod and I started to drive to the beach, while we were in the car. We listened to, double take and beggin'.

(5 minutes later)

It's been a good 5 minutes and I hear snoring from back of me and next to me. I look over to Armin who was leaning on my shoulder sleeping.

I smile and look back to see all of them sleeping peacefully, I giggle, a bit 'what am I going to do with them.' I thought smiling.

(I'm going to take a little break, because i have school starting next month and I have to study)