Chapter- has the war started?

The other golden wolf looking at her cocking his head to the side. Looking at the carcass behind her.He stepping forward near the meat. Growling at him I lunged, in a fake.

He moved backward, a deep growl. Barking at him as she laughed. while she was distracted, he lunged at her. Tackling her to the ground.

Bite him

Nipping at his legs and Back. He stood on top of me, a proud glint in his eyes. Gavin's wolf nudged my head, as he got off and licked the side of my muzzle. He quickly trotted over to my hunt. Taking notice that I started. He turned looking at me. My head is going down as if ask forgiveness. He walked back over an licked the side of face once more. Looking at mean nuzzling. A soft purring growling noise rose up from my chest.

Markus walked back to the meal, digging into the left leg. Tearing in like it was his first meal in a while. Coming to lay by him as he ate. It was relaxing and calm. Even though I wasn't angry anymore, it seemed Kiara forced me to stay in this form.

My ears twitched, snapping my head to the left side of the clearing. Markus kept eating.

"CRACK"

Markus's head shot up, a deep growling. A warning.

Getting on to all four legs, I growled with him. My eyes searching for the sound.at the very edge was another wolf, peppered in color.

She watched us, no she was waiting for me. Stepping forward she started to run at me. Standing tall I got ready for the charge. Markus had other plans though. When she got close enough, he lunged taking her to ground with him. As he snarled, she bites and tore to get to me. His nail deepened into her fur. She kept thrashing. He stomped hard, in the distance a pack howl was heard. Another pack howl, this one I recognized as our own. Which would explain why he was so quiet. My Mind tries to grasp the pack link, but as a wolf filled with tiny bits of Wolfbane. My pack link wasn't going to work anytime soon.

My senses were on high alert when I specific scent came past. Tensing I waited for it to come out. My growl ripping my throat. Markus head turned to me but was quickly refocused to the rogue she-wolf on our territory.

Another peppered wolf came out. Their eyes federal. Watching the scene, their hunches down. Looking at the she-wolf underneath Markus. It growled, making the connection.

I ran up in his path of Markus and the wolf. Why was he here, Instantly sobering up. Kiara pushed me to the corner and covered me with a blanket of hope. She saw me unfit to fight, and she was right. The pack link voices flooded my head, as I try to make sense and nic pick.

"Where are you guys?"

"Get there now! Call the pack!"

"Get ours to Sellia we'll back you up!"

"Alpha where are they?"

A voice stood out.

"Is that? Alpha I don't think I can hold back from killing."

"GAVIN Don't kill him. We still need him for questioning."