Exhausted || time skip ☁️

You know when i said id make an alternative ending for my angst last chapter? Yeah no, for personal reasons, which is why i was on hiatus, again, so heres some fluff. Am doing great tho since i met someone (cUITE) and my friends who helped me a lot😩❤️

TW//
- none

Characters:
- semi
- shirabu

Summary:
Shirabu has a long day and Semi wanted to help him feel well-rested, and details about their relationship to make it more wholesome
.
.
.

9:21pm

The sound of water running from the shower and soft tunes of guitar strums flows through the small apartment a couple shared. Semi was composing a song as his tired med-student boyfriend who has just arrived back from their place after a long day with stressful professors and loud mouthed classmates to work with. This was quite normal for them though, they this still could help but make the older concerned for Shirabu's health.

The bathroom door opened to welcome a tired boy with his boyfriend's jacket that seemed oversized for him, over his pajamas and slightly wet hair. Semi puts his guitar to the side as he looks at the smaller boy who flopped himself on to his boyfriend, obviously exhausted.

"Long day?" "...yes..." he mumbles enough for the older to hear, the ash blonde boy grabs the towel from the side to gently dry off remain water on the tired boy's hair.

A few minutes of comfortable silents between the two, Eita has finished drying of the hair as he hangs it on to the side. "Do you want to talk about it?" He softly ask his boyfriends which only returned Shirabu shaking his head for a no. The older hums in understanding as he combs the hair with his hands which gave the boy a lot more relaxation. This is what he needed, but he wanted to ask a favor.

"Can you..." the smaller boy mumbles however it wasn't heard much by the older. "Sorry sweetheart, come again?" "Can you sing for me?"

The request wasn't quite strange to Semi since he himself do sing for his boyfriend time to time since this is what they do enjoy doing together.

"Of course bun, do you want me to play the guitar too?" Semi smiles while admiring Shirabu as the other shooks his head again for a no. The former pinch server hums in understatement as he pulls his boyfriend closer to himself if so its possible as he adjust his position to a much more comfortable way.

"If I could begin to be
Half of what you think of me
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love"

Semi's voices was smooth and calming to the ears of Shirabu. As much as the small boy doesn't want to admit it in-front of his boyfriend , he would always play his songs whenever he could or had a hard time to keep him calm whenever his boyfriend wasn't around. Of course, the personalize live performance was a lot more better since he got to cuddle with up rising musician.

"When I see the way you act
Wondering when I'm coming back
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love like you"

"I always thought I might be bad
Now I'm sure that it's true"

There as the medical student sang a long with his boyfriend through the familiar lyrics. Semi slightly grins as he admires the cute smaller boy cuddling with him with his surprisingly soft voice. He really couldn't explain how much he loves to cherish every moment with him.

"'Cause I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

Look at you go
I just adore you
I wish that I knew
What makes you think I'm so special"

'I am so in love with this man' both was all they could thought of as they admire one another with their arms still wrapped around each other. Shirabu would say this could only be found in a cliche romance book or movie but I guess for the past years spending time with this man, he understood now why many would would love to have someone like his lover with them doing the most simple yet cheesy things. It felt... very nice, like his happy place, where he could forget all his frustrations and replace it with something better.

It was now Shirabu's turn to sing on his own as Semi was busy every little feature his little boyfriend have on his face and how much he loved him.

"If I could begin to do
Something that does right by you
I would do about anything
I would even learn how to love"

The older looks at the boy in aw, proud of himself to have such an amazing boyfriend and his boyfriend surprisingly once again has a nice voice.

He really should ask Shirabu to try to sing his songs or be a background sound to be heard even in his own songs.

"Love like you"
Both this time sang.

"Love me like you"

Semi leans down a bit to kiss the forehead of Shirabu as he yawns in exhaustion. It was a long day and he felt a lot more calm now with his boyfriend, just what he needed.

"Good night, bun" "Goodnight, eita" he smiled as he drifts to sleep this time while the older admire the sleeping face of the man laying on him. He could look at him anytime without getting tired and fall in love with him very single time.

End