I was his first, but he was his last || alt. end

Remember when i said i will not an alternative ending because i went through the same thing but even worse? Yeah im back at doing it again and move on already so...

Summary:
It was all a nightmare 😧, continuation of my latest angsts
.
.
.

'Thump thump. Thump thump. Thump thump.'

Semi immediately wakes up from his sleep. Everything felt hot and dry tears stream down his face, as his heart was pounding really hard.

'Did... Kenjirou actually leave me? Was it just an actual nightmare? But it felt so real.'

The boy quickly turned to the other side of the bed where his lover would usually sleep and cuddle him up to keep themselves warm. However, he wasn't there. 'It was actually real?' All the man could do was sob so much more, that it became loud that anyone living in their apartment could hear it. Everything hurts, He couldn't breath properly.. everything feels fuzzy. Due to his loud sobs, he wasn't able to hear the running footsteps from outside their room.

"EITA?"

A fond voice called out in a very worried tone, who sounded like the person who he really loves. Before the older could wipe their tears to see who really was it and hope he wasn't hallucinating. He felt warm arms around him, hugging him tightly as his head is tucked into the person's chest. He felt comfort of the familiar touch and scent, he felt free from his problems.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" That voice again, he looked up to see it was actually the boy he really loves in a very concerned yet soft expression as his delicate fingers hold onto older's face as he used his thumb to wipe away any tears. Semi's eyes glint in a happiness to see the love of his life still standing there right in-front of him. He quickly wrapped his hands around the younger's waist as he cries even more to his shirt. Shirabu would usually scold Semi for staining his (well it was semi's that he stole) sweater but didn't care about it. His boyfriend was a priority, runs his hands through the ash blond's hair as he coos him to peace, letting him cry on him.

They lay on their bed, Eita still burying his face into the younger's chest as he patiently waits for his boyfriend to calm down. Once Semi started to calm down and lessen his sobs, he quietly asked the older "did.. did you have a nightmare?" It was a short silence till semi still has his head on his boyfriend's chest, nodded shakily.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Shirabu may had been always known to be a very salty person, considered rude to some of his upperclassman, and doesn't show any mercy to those who gets in their way. However, with semi, he felt like a whole other different person, I mean sure he can still be a brat since that is his nature but he becomes a lot more soft and tries his best to find the correct words or what to do to comfort his lover whenever he was down or stressed. Though it did took him time to learn how to comfort someone, mostly because Semi was the first person who has helped learn how to be nice and he himself makes him so soft.

The younger looks at his boyfriend looked so fragile, he just wanted to protect him from every problems he comes across with. It was quite rare that Semi would be crying since he wasn't one be sensitive, it usually would be Shirabu himself who would find himself crying the most between the two.

"Do you want to talk about it?" asking in a soft and comforting tone. They remain on the same position in silence, all you could hear in the room were small faded sobs of the older and soft mumbles of "its okay, everything alright, I'm right here. I will be always here, Eita."

Semi sighs , collecting the courage to talk about a nightmare, he kinda felt embarrassed for this. "I.. just had a nightmare about you falling out of love. That you found someone else who has taken your heart , who wasn't me. Someone else you makes you happy, more than I could but I love you so much so I just had to let you go and be happy with this guy you like. This is honestly embarrassing to dream about." The older avoid the concerned gaze of the other.

"Eita.. it's not embarrassing and I understand that. Though you should know by now I can't leave or stop loving your stupid ass so much. Only you have my heart and can give me these butterflies. No any other guy would take my heart but you. You can always talk to me if you have any doubts or concerns about our relationship, yourself, or me. I love you so much, and I don't think I will stop any time sooner or later."

Semi's eyes glint loving at his boyfriend, finally being able to make eye contact with him. It wasn't a surprised with the kind hearted words shirabu gave, isn't it was his second kind of love next to quality time that he could give to make up for the lack of physical touch for his lover. Though again, Shirabu can be not be the best at expressing emotion but he knows damn well that whatever he says to his boyfriend lovingly makes all his problems go away.

"I love you so fucking much, kenjirou. I don't think I will either stop loving you anytime sooner or later."

They both smile at one another as the older's eyelids felt heavy from the crying as he slowly let himself to dreamland. While he lovingly cuddles with his adorable boyfriend as the boy in mentioned drifts to sleep less than a minute followed.

End
.
.
.

Lol, some of these words/sentences/paragraphs I've actually said to my ex. I regret it but oh well, maybe it will mean a lot more to someone else in the future. Oh and if youre that ex tho i hIGHLY doubt youre reading this but if you are, then pretend you dont know me and im just your average semishira author:)

Anyways!! I guess im back after long grieving again❤️