I woke up around 1 am. I decided to get up I went to andys bedroom and climbed in his bed after I turned the fan on. A little while later I heard the door open and close i also heard foot steps and a yawn. He pulled back the covers and I looked at him and he laughed. He said wat the fuck are u doing in my bed lacey. I said I don't know ur beds comfy he said ok and climbed in. I got snuggled up against him and he held me close and kissed my head. I kissed his chest and he smiled and so did I. We woke up at 10 am to Lilly jumping on the bed screaming "GET UP MOTHER FUCKERS" Andy yelled "GET THE FICK OUT RIGHT NOW" I covered my ears and jumped she ran out. He turned at me and said oh babe I didn't mean to scare u. I said I don't like people yelling and he said ok and held me close and kissed my forehead. I wrapped my hands around his shoulders and he held me back. We got up and he went to the bathroom. I got up and decided to go downstairs with Lilly she said  BITCHES I HOPE YALL HUNGRY CAUSE THIS HOE IS COOKING!! I walked downstairs and said Jesus  christ lmaooo and she started laughing. I said I think ur dad heard u from the bathroom. She said good I'm happy. Her dad came downstairs and said the fuck Lilly I heard ur loud damn mouth from the bathroom and laughed. We all ate and  decided to clean the house because it was messy. We didn't have home work on the weekends thank God.