Chapter 3 "The freakin paparazzi"

(Junko Enoshima POV)

Me and Y/N were shopping mainly getting Loony Toons shirts and Fox hoodie. The hoodie had little ears and a tail so cute. Y/N looked so happy and I'm happy for him "Thank you momma!" said Y/N hugging my legs. I smiled and hugged back "Your welcome kiddo" I said. Soon we checked out and I noticed from the corner of my eye some news van with a girl coming out of it and sighed.

 Soon we checked out and I noticed from the corner of my eye some news van with a girl coming out of it and sighed

(Reporter hoe's POV)

I saw her the Junko Enoshima and her son Y/N Enoshima. I smiled 'I could get a raised for this' I thought to myself. I approached her and the kid "Um Junko Enoshima can I ask you some questions?" I questioned. She sighed "Please just keep them pg I have my son with me" said Enoshima. I nodded "Oh trust me I don't plan on asking any inappropriate questions, I just want to know your inspirations and ask your son some questions" I said. Enoshima nodded "Okay so first question what is your favorite color?" I questioned the fashionista. Enoshima looked like she was thinking "My favorite color is red" said Enoshima. I nodded and looked at the young boy "What about you little Enoshima?" I asked the young boy. Y/N titled his head "M-my favorite color is F/C m-ma'am" said the boy. I smiled "Okay so the remainder of my questions are for little Y/N" I said, suddenly Enoshima's eyes widened.

(Junko Enoshima's POV)

I was dumbfounded 'WHAT?! WHAT IN THE HELL MAKES HER THINK SHE CAN ASK MY BABY QUESTIONS?!' I thought to myself. I held in my anger "Okay I'm gonna stop you right there I know that you getting these questions can get you a raise but my child is not for cameras" I said. The report just knelt down to Y/N's level "Tell me kid how is Junko treat you is she nice to you does she have a huge soft spot for you or does she hit you" questioned the reporter. Y/N froze and started shaking "M-momma d-doesn't h-hit m-me s-she l-loves m-me" said Y/N. I picked up Y/N and hugged him "Hey it's okay kiddo say let's just go home and watch anime I heard that Naruto is good" I said which I was taken aback by since I don't watch anime. I started calling my limo "W-wait I still have questions for him" said the reporter I hung up the phone and looked at her "Look you aren't going to ask any more questions after you triggered him!" I shouted. Soon the limo pulled up and I got in with Y/N quickly only to be greeted by Mukuro "Sup sis" I greeted Mukuro instead of insulting her since I at least want him to be somewhat nice. Mukuro just frowned "Let me guess the paparazzi showed up cause of him?" questioned Mukuro. I nodded and Mukuro just sighed and shook her head "Junko don't you see he's more of a problem than anything therefore you need to get rid of him!" said Mukuro. I looked at Y/N who seemed to be sad.

(Y/N Enoshima's POV)

I nuzzled momma 'Why does Auntie Mukuro hate me did I do something wrong?" I thought to myself. Soon momma got up and walked over to Auntie Mukuro and slapped her "I. Am. Not. Casting. Y/N. Aside. He is my son and your nephew you dumbass whore!" said momma who walked over to me and sat down. Soon we were home and momma took me to our room "Y/N I'm sorry this happened today" said momma. I hugged her "Momma it's okay" I said. Momma smiled "I guess but what I said back in the limo don't say those words" said momma. I nodded and soon the two of us watched Naruto and I loved this show it's almost as good as loony toons. Eventually me and momma fell asleep.

(Mukuro Ikusaba's POV)

I was questioning so much 'Why does she care about him? What makes him so special?' I questioned myself. I just threw darts at a dart board in my room until I threw my combat knife and then it hit me "Tomorrow I'll spend some time with him and then I'll see what's so special about him" I said. I soon fell asleep

(Hey guys sorry that this chapter took so long and that it was a little short but I had some irl problems to deal with. Anyways will Mukuro find out why Junko loves Y/N or will she end in a hatred of the young boy. Find out next time on "A change of heart"!)