"Hello?" I answered my FaceTime for my homie, Cdot.

"What up nigga, where u at?"

"Shid, in trafic right na finna slide to the trap pick sum up."

"Aw I'm up here right now u must be picking up these Ps."

"Yeahhh."

"Well I was calling to tell u 'bout this kickback my homie pose to be having tonight. Finna be hella bitches there u tryna come?"

"Man ion know, Ian worried bout no party right now I'm tryna get this money."

"See I knew you was finna say some clown ass shit like that you always tryna be anti social nigga damnnn get you some pussy or sum for once."

"Fuck you nigga I get pussy."

"Yeah aight Ian seen you with a bitch since Kayla."

"Man fuck that bitch, you hear me don't mention her again."

"Why not? You still mad she sucked buddy dick?"

"This the shit I be talking bout bruh, bye." I said before ending the call.

Niggas find out yo bitch did another dick you never hear the end.

It wasn't my fault tho, at the time I was falling deeper in the streets and shit was starting to get crazier, I never had enough time for her so I guess she found somebody that did.

Shit ain't hurt me though, just shows me you ain't got no loyalty.

A bitch couldn't hurt my feelings anyway, when my pops was still here he always told me a bitch would eventually leave me like my momma, but I never listened 'til every bitch in my past left me or cheated when shit got hard. I never had the best examples of relationships to learn from growing up so I just did whatever I saw on the movies for real. That's probably why they didn't work, but I never cared to make them work either I always been the type to let whatever happens, happen and whatever go's go.

When I pulled up to the trap I noticed some females sitting on the porch that looked kinda familiar. As I got out and walked up the steps getting a closer look, I remembered we all graduated together. It was weird seeing them though— not because I fucked all three of them but because I haven't seen them since we graduated and it's usually all niggas here.

They all spoke but I ignored them, walking through the door.

"Who them bitches on the porch here fa?" I asked Cdot walking in.