"You're okay," said Eisa soothingly, carrying Hayley out of the pool and going to set her on one of the chairs as she wrapped a towel around her. "I need to go."

"Wait!" said Sophie, climbing out on her own. "Eisa, as soon as your brother finds out that the link is broken, he'll kill Agnes. I know you don't owe me anything, but please, don't let him kill her."

Eisa sped to her, grasping her throat and lifting her up. "No, you're right," she said, as Sophie started trying to shove her off. "I owe you nothing. Agnes is now responsible for two attempts on Hayley's life. I'm going to kill her myself, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it."

She let Sophie fall harshly, before pulling her phone out to call Klaus. "Where are you?" she asked.

"St. Anne's Church. How's Hayley?"

"She's fine. I'm on my way. Don't hurt Agnes."

Sophie crawled to Eisa, looking desperate as she put her hands together as if she was praying. "She's our only access to the power we need to survive. Don't, please!"

Eisa pulled her up by her hair, sneering in her face. "Maybe you witches should have thought of that before messing with my family. If you all dry out, it won't be my fault, it'll be yours. Now get up. I already know you're beneath me, so I don't need you to be sniveling at my feet making pleas I have no mind to hear."

Without even bothering to get dry clothes, Eisa sped off to St. Anne's Church, finding Klaus with Agnes, as well as three male witches.

"You're a piece of work, Agnes," Klaus was saying, as he held Agnes in a chokehold. "But, guess what? I'm quite a piece of work myself. You know, I contemplated leaving bits of you artfully arranged outside your family's tomb? I thought it would leave a fitting message. Don't. Touch. My. Family."

"Niklaus."

He smirked wickedly, seeing Eisa there. "Well, Agnes. It appears the time has arrived for you to meet your maker."

The three male witches tried to defend her, but with ease, Eisa swept around, beheading all three before appearing right in front of Agnes. Klaus released the witch, extracting a knife and handing it to Eisa.

She yanked the witch forward by her forearms, and with a violent swipe of the knife, cut her hands off, to keep her from doing any magic. Agnes howled out in pain, her eyes welling up with tears. "You're monsters, all of you!" she sobbed. "That child is devil spawn, and—"

Eisa didn't let speak anymore. Ignoring the place they were in, she made Agnes's death slow and painful. Klaus left before she was finished, apparently needing to check on Cami. Elijah arrived just as Eisa delivered the final blow, leaving Agnes a bloody corpse with all her epidermis in pieces off to the side.

"Rebekah has left," announced Elijah, watching as his sister took a candle and used it to light Agnes's body on fire.

"Where to?" asked Eisa boredly, wiping her hands on her wet clothes.

"Wherever she wishes, it would seem. She came only to ensure my safe return. She appears to be disappointed that I did not retaliate against Niklaus for daggering me."

Eisa snorted. "Yeah, well, when has it ever ended well for any of us, when we challenged him for using those daggers?"

"Eisa, are you alright?"

She shrugged. "Agnes is dead, brother. I'm doing quite well."

"You sang to her."

The Original stopped, and looked at the floor. "And, what of it?"