Chapter 6

|Tommy POV|

The sun is setting and Ranboo is speeding down a road while Tubbo sleeps in his seat.

"Ranboo I'm so bored when are we going to do anything fun or exciting or anything at all. And stealing a gas can from someone's yard was boring not fun." I recalled on just a few hours ago we spotted a gas can in someone's yard. We are out in the country so nobody else was around to see our sad robbery. There was a little kid outside who just watched Tubbo jog up, grab the can, flip the child off, and jog back to our car.

It was honestly pathetic. No chase or anyone around to witness it. (Besides that kid but they don't count beacuse they were like three.)

"Soon. I'd prefer for it to be dark. Then we can grab whatever we want."

I roll my eyes a look at Tubbo. I smirk growing on my face as an idea forms in my mind. I grab the hand with the watch on it and also grab his water bottle.

"Tommy dont poison Tubbo. Remember last time?" I shrugged, "Whatever Ranboo I dont have to listen to you. Your not my mom." I open the bottle and aim the watch into the bottle entrance. I press the button to release the poison and I see the clear liquid fall into the bottle. I shake it up and set it back down.

"Your going to regret that I'm calling it now."

"Haha and that's where your wrong. I'm made of steal, nothing can hurt me not even Tubbo."

(Is that foreshadowing I'm hearing 🤨)

I grinned to myself and looked back out the window. The poison won't actually kill him besides even if it could Tubbo has a little talent that comes in handy when it's convenient.

The sun is almost completely gone now. Ranboo slower down the car and parked it on the side of the road.

"Ranboo can I do the honers of waking Tubbo up?"

He groaned but agreed anyway. I got out of the car and went around the other side to Tubbo. I unbuckled (that was harder to spell than it should've been) his seatbelt and gently picked him up.

I held him in my arms for a second and looked at Ranboo. I then hold my arms out and let him fall to the ground. I then ran and picked Ranboo over by him and ran to the other side of the car while Tubbo sat up running his back.

"Alright who woke me up. I'm going to rip your face off bitch." He looked around and saw Ranboo near him. He glared and stood up. Ranboo shook his head. "No Tubbo it wasn't me I swear I've been framed it wasn't me it was Tommy I wouldn't do this to you," he rambled nervously.

Tubbo's expression went completely neutral. Uh oh. He walked over to Ranboo and smiled grabbing his sleeve and pulling him over to me. He stood between the both of us and smiled. "Wake me up again and there will be harsher consequences," he said turning around to face us both. In a blink of an eye he raised both his arms and punched us both in the face.

"Owww Tubbooooo," I groaned in pain. His punch is a lot stronger than it should be. He isn't even that muscular.

"Shit my nose is bleeding. Tubbo you could've given me a black eye instead," complained Ranboo.

"I can do that to you too if you'd like." Ranboo nervously laughed and declined.

"Well I guess we should grab some cash now." Ranboo and Tubbo agreed and I pulled my hood up.

Tubbo stated the address and we began running and jumping over things in our way as we made our way there.

After 10 minutes of running, jumping and climbing we made it to the address. Ranboo made a gun with his left hand and pretended to shoot it twice. That meant he was going in through the back. I hand my pointer finger in the air meaning I was going in the front. Tubbo was at the top of a tree keeping a lookout, ready to be a distraction if necessary.

Everything is in place. All that's left is to take what we need.

------------------------------------------------------
725 words for this one :D I was planning on this chapter and the next one to be combined but it got a bit long and the next chapter is going to have a lot in it

Anyway 2 updates in one day! Also ty all sm do all the votes and views on this story :] it's really motivating so thanks so much ^^