Dsmp || Chapter 25

Start from the beginning

Today was the meetup with Ranboo, and I thought it would be cool to have Tommy there too, so I invited him. But right now, he was being a bit annoying. I have been sitting in his driveway for about 10 minutes now waiting for him to get in the car, but he hasn't. He made me talk to Philza on his phone, and now keeps insisting on sitting in the passengers seat.

"I said no, Tommy!" I looked over at the dashboard on my car, "Shoot! It's 1:30, we gotta go! PLEASE just get in the backseat!"

"But I want to sit in the front!" He whined.

"TOMMY!"

"Fine!" He said opening the door to the backseat and sitting down.

"Put on your seatbelt." I said noticing the seatbelt warning on the dashboard.

"No, I'm a big man." 

I turned my head towards him and looked at him dead in the eye, with a straight face and said, "Tom, put on your seatbelt."

He laughed a bit, "Okay! Okay!"

I finally got out of the driveway, and started driving to my house.

"Why are you in such a rush? It's only 1:32 and they're only gonna arrive at fuckin, 3:00!" He questioned noticing the time on his phone.

"Well, I would like to stream a 'You laugh, You Lose' thing and then edit it, and upload it on youtube." I replied, "The thing is, I don't have media share set up, and I don't know how to."

"So you need my help?"

"...yes."

"Well, you got the right man for the job."

"Shut up Tommy." I said making him laugh.

~~~

It was 2:00 and Tommy and I finished setting up early. We had an hour to spare, so I called Alex.

*in the middle of the call*

Alex: Ew, Tommy! 

Tommy: What? What's "ew"?

Alex: What's that green shit in your hair?

Tommy: What? There's nothing in my hair!

Alex: Yes there is!

Y/N: Oh wait! I see it, lemme get it out...

Tommy: WHAT THE FUCK?! IS THERE ACTUALLY SOMETHING IN MY HAIR?!

Y/N: Yes! Stay still!

Alex: *laughing*

Y/N: I got it out!

Tommy: Eugh! What the fuck is that?!

Y/N: I think it's... moss!

Alex: Ew, Tommy, you live in moss?

Tommy: No, you dickhead! I don't know how that shit even got in my hair!

Y/N: That's disgusting Tommy.

Tommy: WHAT DO YOU FUCKING MEAN?

Alex: *laughs* What were we talking about before this?

Y/N: I don't know, I think we were talking about how different American english and British english are.