9. Bump and Grind

Start from the beginning

"God..That was.." He paused. "So. Fucking. Sexy." He groaned while looking into my eyes and biting his lip.

And then he dove back in pulling my body, hard, against his. We were full on making out by now and I had no intention of stopping, I couldn't even if I wanted to. He flipped us so I was under him and he was on top. His left arm was underneath my waist, pulling me up to meet him, and his right arm was leaning against the armrest above my head.

He swooped his head lower and continued the make out session and I was breathless, yet again. I didn't think it could get any better than that until he began to grind his hips into mine groaning into my mouth and pulling my waist up higher to him. I moaned, loudly, loving the feeling, and ran my hand down his chest to his abs. This, Set. Him. Off. He ground his hips even harder into mine and started sucking on my neck. Like I said, my neck is sensitive, so opened my mouth this time while moaning and it almost sounded like we were doing "the deed", almost. He was far from calm now as he was still grinding and his hand went up to my breast and he lightly grabbed it. His fingers slid to the buttons of my shirt as he tried to undo them with one hand and he got one open. Impressive. He got the other one open and this continued until my shirt was open all of the way. He pulled his head up to take a long look at me. He half-groaned, half-moaned, and my God, it was sexy!

I realized that he was staring at my chest and I felt self conscious. My hand flew to my torso, trying to cover up as much as I could. My hips were lifting off the couch in attempt to lift him off of me. It just made him groan again and his hips jerked forward, involuntarily. I did it again but this time twisting my hips to the side. He saw that my hands were covering my chest and he frowned, probably realizing what I was trying to do.

"Jane." He leaned forward and lightly kissed my lips. "You are so beautiful...why are you trying to hide from me?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I-I don't know. I've just never done this before.." I mumbled.

He smiled, lazily. "What? Take a guy you just met home?" He chuckled while pushing a piece of hair off my face and stroking my cheek.

"No! I mean, yes? Wait, I meant...ugh!" I groaned. He bursted out laughing, the 'throwing his head back', kinda laugh. And I just noticed how handsome he is...

I slapped his chest lightly while pouting and he swiftly caught my wrist and pinned it above my head and then did the same to my other wrist, holding both of them in one his massive hands. His demeanor changed back to sexy and turned on as he kissed my neck again, earning a moan from me. I could feel the smirk on his face and it just turned me in even more, but I remembered to pace myself. I pushed my hips up trying to get him off of me again.

"Travis." I tried to get out through my moans. He just chuckled and mumbled a, 'Hmm?' in response and continued to kiss my neck.

"I'm serious." I told him, breathless.

His head lifted and he was looking in my eyes, "What's wrong, love? Do you want to stop?" He let go of my wrists.

"No. God, no!" I smiled, faintly. He smirked and moved his head back to my neck and kissed it again, slower and more gentle.

"Then, what's the hold up?" He mumbled moving to my collarbone.

I took a deep breath and said it all at once.

"Imavirgin." I rambled, quietly. I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for his response. His head lifted slightly.

"What?" He smirked, probably, not understanding what I just told him.

I sighed, "I said..." I paused. "Im...a virgin."

His smirk faded very slowly until it was a frown. Dammit.