EPIGRAPH

─ ☆°•

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

"John B?"

Silence.

"John B? I know you're there son."

Ophelia, standing a few feet away, off into the distance curling her arms over her shivering body, almost instantly leaped forwards, shoving her way past Sarah, which in return, John B's strong arms wrapped around her waist effortlessly, tugging her back.

"I know you can hear me. If you love my daughter as much as I think you do, you will come back. You are going into a storm."

A storm they were. One creeping up behind Ophelia, ready to sweep her from underneath her feet, taking her cold and lifeless body into the hurdling waves, knowing at this point, she wouldn't hear a thing.

"Don't listen to him. He's a liar." Sarah spoke up, earning a harsh glare from Ophelia, who's bottom lip quivered, whether it be in the harsh conditions, or sadness.

"Ward Cameron, do you hear me?"

Over the hurdling rain and heavy waves crashing against the boat, Ophelia was barely able to make out John B's words. That, and the subtle tears that were masked with the rain, pouring over Ophelia's now pale and chapped cheeks.

"You took what's mine. Your family, the Martin's, you all took what was mine." John B cried out, to which Ophelia let her head hang low. "I have Ophelia." Silence. The thickening, heart wrenching silence that overtook the boat,

"What?"

John B smiled lightly. "She's a good person, Ward. Caught up in your lies. This one's for Rafe." Silence, again, followed by Ophelia's soft sobs. "I'm coming for you, Ward."

The Cameron house hold was eerily quiet. The Martins, making there selves at home in the Cameron Mansion seated upon the kitchen table, a glass of bourbon and wine held beneath their hands, watching the eldest pace back and forth.

Ward had never been lost for words, not until his eyes fell upon his son, bloodshot eyes accompanied with a flushed and dishevelled look, his heart bleeding out, pooling over his light coloured shirt.

He cried. As did Ward. The father wrapping his arms around his sons shoulders, unable to look him in the eye, admitting that all he was able to hear in one ear and out the other, was Ophelia's loud and ear piercing screams.

The last he heard, before pulled away for questioning, was Ophelia's cries, begging for Rafe to save her.

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─