1. Eternal Husband

Long, slender fingers fiddled in nervousness, making the red glass bangles clank against each other.
She glanced at her reflection in the mirror placed in front of her. The deep red, golden embroidered bridal lehnga hugged her thin, petite figure, a heavy golden necklace, studded with rubies, shone proudly around her neck. A golden nose ring sat on he edge of her left nose, encircling the half of her pink lips. Her long hairs made in a bun, draped elegantly in a matching veil, curled locks framing her face followed by golden jhumkas hanging down her ears.
She looked at her palms covered with intricate henna designs. A traitor tear escaped from her dark kohled eyes.
She was going to be married. She was going to be someone's possession
but
she already belonged to someone else's.
Someone whom she has surrendered herself to with all her heart and soul.
The one who resides in every single atom present in this universe, in whom the entire universe resides.
The one who has charmed the entire universe with a single curve on his lips.
Her Lord.
Her Manmohan.
And now she was betraying him.
She was betraying her own existence.
She moved her gaze to the idol of Krishna kept on her table.Tears blurred her vision.
Her gaze remained fixed on the idol of her Nath, wet eyes glistening with more unshed tears, silently apologising for the unforgivable sin she was going to commit.
                   *****
She slowly lifted her eyes which were red and puffy due to crying. The grand mandap was decorated beautifully with all kinds of flowers. A fire was blazing in the center with a man sitting near it.
It was him.
The one she was going to be  married.
Her Husband.
But...
Will she be able to surrender herself to him like a wife surrenders herself to her husband?
Never!
She has surrendered herself to her Nath.
Her Krishna.
She can't even think of loving someone else.
Ya and now she is going to marry some other man. Wow! Her conscience mocked her.

She closed her eyes, silently praying to her Nath not to let this happen. After few seconds, she slowly opened her eyes, hoping to see HIM. But was greeted by the same scene.
Who are you? A mere mortal! And he is the Lord. Why would the Lord of three worlds come to you? An insignificant piece of skin? Her conscience rebuked her.
Again.

Asiding the thoughts, she sucked in a deep breath as if trying to ease the burning sensation surging within her.

Blinking back the tears that formed in her eyes, she walked towards the mandap which ws apparently Shamshaan for her where her soul will die, leaving a lifeless body behind it. She sat on her designated place, staring blankly at the fire blazing in front of her. A fire was blazing within her too. A fire that will burn her already ashen soul into invisible ashes.
Bride and groom kindly stand up for pheras.
The priest's voice arouse a sharp, stinging pain in her chest. How can she promise someone togetherness of seven births when her soul was tied to the Bhuvansundar.
Till eternity.
Maybe even after that.
If possible.
She stood up struggling hard to be stable as her wobbling legs threatened to loose balance. Tears trickled down her cheeks leaving behind the marks of smudged kohl.

With tears her eyes, legs trembling and her broken heart thrumming in agony, she started to walk. Her each step seemed to heavy like a mountain.
She was dying, with each step she took.
The fire inside her blazed more fiercely, burning her from within.

Nath this poor soul has surrendered herself to you. I have offered my very existence to you. I can't  be someone else's. Oh Dāmodara! I wish to end this worthless  existence of mine. Dayānidhān! Have some mercy on this frivolous servant of yours and slay this sinful mortal for the despicable act.
As soon as she finished the lines, flames shot up fiercely, wishing to burn the entire mandap. A brilliant light covered the place, blinding everyone. A black figure emerged from the. 
Lean dusky body wrapped elegantly in a yellow angvastra, face outshining the radiance of thousand moons, deep, love filled lotus eyes staring at her in the most beautiful way. Pink full lips tugged in the most charming smile in the entire cosmos. Dark curls touching his well built shoulders which lifted the burden of entire universe. A peacock feather swayed in the imaginary wind, tucked beautifully in the golden crown that sat on her head. A golden flute tucked in the waistband which rested just above the upper hem of his yellow dhoti, anklets encasing the lotus feet that are salvation themselves. There he was.
Her Bhuvansundar.
Her Nath.
The dam of emotions broke letting the ocean of tears flow. Her limbs became numb and she fell.
At the feet of her Nath.
Her Eternal Husband.
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
A/N
Hola folks!
So here's the first one shot. This scenario was playing since a long time in my messed up mind so I decided to pen it down.
I have a tendency of underestimating my own work. So, do tell me how was it.

Love
Krishnsyaa💞