(4) Gotta Love It When Your Boyfriend Showers You With Gifts...

Start from the beginning

"What the?" Nick asked. "Are you a fag now who needs a little girly chat, Marto?"

"No, Brizzo," I laughed. "I just... I did something..."

"Oh, shit man!" Nick laughed. "Come in then. Just don't lose your balls or your testosterone in the process."

"Shut up, Brizzo!" I shouted, shoving him hard.

"Haha, just shitting you man," Nick taunted.

I walked in and sat down on the lounge. Nick and Brizzo sat on the lounge opposite me. I felt nervous... I hated not being able to talk to Katie about this...

"So... at your party the other night..." I began.

"Oh, you weren't the ass that threw up in the kitchen sink were you?!" Nick groaned.

"What? No," I replied. "I uh... I cheated on Katie."

Both of them looked totally stunned. Russell's face fell.

"Man, who with?" Russell asked.

"Mia from Maccall High," I answered.

"The hot cheerleader?" he asked.

"Yep," I said simply. "What the hell was I thinking?!"

"Oh, did you tell Katie?" Nick asked, laughing.

"No, why would I?!" I snapped. "She'd break up with me."

"Man, she's gonna kill you if she ever finds out," Russell sighed.

"What do I do?" I gasped.

"Marry her?" Russell suggested.

"Just give her lots of gifts," Nick replied. "When I cheated on Renee, that's what I did. And when she found out, she broke up with me. But we got back together."

"Yeah, but Renee cheated on you, too!" I spat.

"Yeah, but she's allowed to," he laughed.

"Well, whatever," I snapped. "Please. Don't tell anyone."

"We won't," they both replied.

"Good," I smiled.

And then I left.

>>>>

Katie's POV

I awoke the next morning to find my mom standing over me. She held a box of chocolates in her hand, and there was a giant teddy sitting on the floor.

"Crap!" I jumped, startled.

"Good morning," mom smiled brightly. "These were at the door when I woke up."

"James?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course," mom said, frowning. "Did he do something wrong and he's trying to make up for it by showering you with gifts?"

"Uh... not that I know of," I replied. "He just missed me, that's all."

"Okay," mom sighed, handing me the box of chocolates. I opened them and started eating them.

Why was he buying me so much? I didn't care, I enjoyed it. I smiled as I got out of bed and got ready for school. James picked me up, and I climbed into the car, beaming.

"Thankyou for my gifts," I grinned, kissing him.

"Glad you liked them," he smiled. "I have something else..."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a long box. I opened it and saw the most beautiful, expensive looking white gold bracelet in it.

"Oh my!!" I gasped, squealing. "This is too much!"

"No, not for you it isn't," James winked. "I love you, babe," he added, kissing me.

"I love you more," I teased, kissing his lips.

"I want you to wear it," he smiled. "I saw it, and it reminded me of you."

"Aww, that is so sweet!" I squealed. "I love you even more now!"

And I put the expensive bracelet on.