Chapter 4

Cindy pov

I look at y/n surprised because she got mad at me asking her if she was ok. She walks towards Tommy my boyfriend and Alice. I don't know ever since i meet y/n i started having feelings for her. *Cindy Berman! No she is younger then by i don't know how many years maybe 3 or 2? No stop your with Tommy you love him. Do i love him romantically?* I thought to myself then i stopped thinking about it. I walk towards them "But without her hand, her grip on the land holds firm and the curse will last until body and hand unite." Alice says reading from the book "Maybe Mary was looking for the hand. To end the cruse?" Tommy says "Yeah that's what made her daughter lose her mind that night." Y/n says "Guys, come on." I say to them, then i scoff "This is silly." I say "Yeah. I gotta piss." Arnie says and we all look at him "Ok we didn't need to fucking know that dude, thats gross." Y/n says I looked at her surprised because she cursed and she looks at me back "What you can't handle someone cursing." she says then scoffs then walks away *Why is she mad at me now* I thought to myself. "Hey, let me see that." Alice says to Tommy, he gives her the book but i got it before she could "You can have it, but first give me the drugs." I tell Alice, Tommy and Y/n were just looking at us "If Nurse Mary took them and went crazy, those drugs are very dangerous." I say to Alice "Maybe they aren't." Y/n says under her breath but I could hear her, Alice just laughs "Oh my god! What happened to you? You remember when we used to have fun?" Alice says (thats a little fruity if you ask me 😏) then she starts getting close to my face and i move backwards, y/n looked jealous i don't know why, "-Before you became a snitch?" Alice says "Just let it go already." I say to her "That's easy for you to say. You lying fucking Brutus." Alice tells me "I found it!" Arnie says to us, we looked at him to see what he was talking about "I found the witch's house." he says proudly with a smile. Then Alice and Arnie start running to the witch house and laughing. 

your pov:

Me, Cindy, and Tommy walk after them "Was I the only one expecting, like, I dunno, a house made out of candy" Alice says "Nope." I say then Cindy looks at me with a serious face "You know what Y/n i like you already." Alice says "Thank you." I say while CIndy is still looking at me "Maybe there's candy down here." Arnie says, we all look at the stairs that head down the "witch's house" then Alice laughs then Arnie pretends to push Alice 'Whoa!" he says making Alice gasp and laughing then Arnie starts laughing. Then Alice and Cindy point their flash lights at the stairs "Hey, Sarah, you got any candy down there?" Alice says then starts laughing, "We're high and hungry." Alice says "Sarah Fier!" Alice yells which cause me to jump, Cindy sees me jump and grabs my hand to comfort me "Ok, we've seen enough." Cindy says to Alice "Alright then, go home, Berman. I didn't march all the way out here for nothing, Ok?" Alice says then flips Cindy off then Alice starts walking down the stairs laughing "Are you crazy? Alice!" CIndy says "Alice!" CIndy yells "Hey, someone's been down here." Alice says "Like, recently." Alice says. Cindy starts to walk down the stairs "Where are you going." I say grabbing her hand "I'm gonna go down there ok. Give me your hand." She tells me "Fine." I say giving her my hand to walking  down where Alice was. Me and Cindy are holding hands and we look around Alice laughs "Look at all this witchy shit." she says "It's Sarah Fier!" she says making me and Cindy jump "Dude what the hell.' I say "Sarah Fier isn't real." Cindy says "Well, someone lit that candle." Alice says then she walks towards secret hideout or something "Hey, Sarah Fier, if you're in here, say something!" Alice says yelling. Me and Cindy let go of each others hands when we see Tommy and Arnie walk down "Maybe she's shy." Alice says then she goes through the little tunnel then Arnie is right behind her "Ali...Alice! God!" Cindy says "Y/n lets go follow them." Cindy tells me "Ok." i say. Cindy goes through the tunnel and i follow her. 

Cindy pov:

I go through the tunnel right behind Arnie and Y/n is right behind me. "Woah!" Alice says pointing her flashlight somewhere then Arnie gets up "It's some kind of, like, occult thing..." Alice says I get up "Here take my hand." I tell y/n to help her up "Thanks." she says smiling at me and we are still holding hands, i liked it a lot, y/n looks down then lets go for some odd reason then Alice point her flashlight to a case of books "Like Devil worship." she says then she grabs arnie "it's kinky." she says 'Oh yeah." he tells her then grabs her ass "It's the witch's mark." I say 'The what?" Alice asks me and I go through the book and point my flashlight at it " A deal was made with the Devil." Y/n says reading it, Alice and Arnie get close to us " Sarah Fier cut off her wicked hand on Satan's stone in exchange for eternal life, scarring the soil beneath with the witch's mark, bringing darkness upon the land." Y/n says and I just look at her and then she looks at me then smiles and then i smile back "That's it." Arnie says and we look at him "It's acetaminophen." he says "Arnie, what are you talking about?" Alice says "Yeah what are you talking about?" Y/n says "L484. It just hit me. It's fucking Tylenol. It's nothing." he says "Are you sure." I ask him "Positive." he says then he throws the bottle and i go pick it up "Come on, Alice. Let's get out of here." he says "Pretty sure Joan might still have some weed if we pay her." he says then he leaves. I pick up the bottle and look at it then I hear someone whispering my voice then i move the books out of the case and there's aholee in the wall. "Y/n look." I say "What?" she says "Look. it keeps going." i tell her "That's weird." she says then Alice put her hands on our shoulder then we jumped "I need to show you both something." Alice tells us "This place... it keeps on going." I tell her "Now!" she said.

your pov

Me and Cindy get up from the ground to see what Alice wanted to show us. She pointed her flashlight at the rock "Cyrus Miller. Billy Barker. Ruby Lane." Alice says "Mary's daughter." Cindy says then holds my hand "Yeah." Alice says "Isaac Milton, Harry Rooker. You don't have to go to fucking class to know those names." Alice says "The Shadyside Killers." I say "Yeah." Alice responds "Except one." she says, me and Cindy just look at her then at the rock "Tommy? Alice, this isn't funny." Cindy says "Cindy how would Alice do that with her fingernails? There's nothing here to carve Tommy's name. Someone did this" I say "Exactly thank you Y/n." Alice tells me we all look at the rock then CIndy looks back at the tunnel (i don't know what to call it so i'm just gonna call it a tunnel) we get out of the the room and Cindy and Alice point their flashlights at Tommy who is grabbing an axe "Tommy?" Cindy says then she grabs my hand, Tommy starts walking towards Arnie "What the hell are you doing, man? Tommy..." Arnie says then Tommy swing the axe at hits Arnie forehead and he keeps on going "Oh my god! No, no, Tommy! Stop!" Cindy says "Tommy! Stop!" Cindy yells again he turns to us and starts walking towards us and we scream "RUN!" I tell Alice and CIndy "Come on! Come on!" CIndy yells "Fuck!" Alice yells we go through the tunnel into the room "Here" Cindy says "Help me." CIndy says me and Alice walk over to the bookcase to move it out of the way then Tommy comes into the room and we scream "Go!" I tell them Alice goes then Cindy. I was right behind Cindy when Tommy got my leg "No!" I yell "Y/N!" Cindy yells she pulls me and the rocks start falling we move out of the way and the rocks feel on him. 

Yes four chapters and I just published it not that long ago. Im gonna work on half of chapter five then i'll do the rest later on today when i'm in my car its 2:26 am for me rn. Anyways im gonna work on chapter five while listen to music on my tv and watching fear street on my phone lol. multitasking  😜🪓