Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

-----------------

"You can't see me wanting you the way you want her, but you are everything to me."

-----------------

We got to Liam's house. His whole family is just so bright and sunny all the time it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

"Liam is that you?" Liam's mom she was so sweet.

"Yes mum, Ella is here too."

"Oh yah!!! she is so much prettier and nicer than Alyssa. I still don't understand why you haven't asked her out."

"Um Mom that isn't very polite to say." Liam started. I could tell he was feeling awkward. He just kept his eyes down on the ground.

"Alright, just go swim dinner will be ready in an hour and a half."

"Thanks mum." Liam mumbled grabbing my hand and pulling me outside. I took my shirt and pants off, and was laying there tanning when Liam came up behind me. He picked me up even though I was thrashing like a savage. He threw me in like it was the easiest thing in the world. Trust me, I'm 5'7" I'm fairly skinny, but it still wasn't easy.

"LIAM!"

"Sorry, but I knew you wouldn't get in unless I threw you in." He smiled

"Haha okay well help me up?"

"Sure." He smiled little did he know I was plotting revenge. He grabbed me hand, and I pushed all my weight back. Plop, he fell right on top of me.

We both came up laughing. Of course, just laughing our butts off. He looked so cute with his hair all wet and sticking to his face. He was so cute. I had just noticed he had his arm around my waist and we were smushed together I could feel his tones abs on my ribs. He had a nice body, and he was sweet. People say you can't be perfect. Liam Payne is the closest thing.

We had loads of fun for the next hour. Time had flown by. Liam's mom was yelling dinner was going to be ready in about 25 minutes. Liam hopped out and gave me a hand. I told him I was going to take a shower. He told me to use his. So I went to his room and hopped in the shower. I took my bag in the bathroom. I got all the pool water off of me, and I hopped out. I got dressed and did my makeup in the bathroom and went out into Liam's room. I was walking out his door just as he had walked in. No shirt, just a khaki pair of shorts. Dang. It was hard to restrain myself. I had on really short shorts and a v neck shirt. (I also have a rather large butt I might add.) I wasn't trying to show off my decent body or anything, but I liked this outfit. I hadn't even given it a second thought.

We both stared at each other for a awhile then slid past each other. I made a beeline for downstairs trying to catch my breath.

"What's wrong dear?" Liam's mom asked. "You're all flustered."

"Oh nothing haha. I'm just uh sun burnt."

"Oh okay well I made you and Liam dinner. Nicola and Ruth are out and Liam's father and I will be attending a Gala for his work. So have fun! Tell Liam all of what I just told you bye!"

"Okay bye!" This is the first time I had ever been really alone alone with Liam. I mean sure we had been alone for an hour or two but I knew the gala was hours away Liam's parents wouldn't be home tonight and Nicola and Ruth share a flat somewhere. So we'd be alone all night.