Claudette got a little closer and stood to the side of Leon and Claire, putting the four of you at four different sides.

"Well, I heard most the killers stay in their realms. Well, the parts of their realms that were brought here." Claudette tried to make her explanation sound understandable.

"Realms? You mean like where the trials take place? Like that creepy preschool we were at?" Claire questioned. That place was nightmare fuel. Literally.

"Yeah. Like The Legion live in Ormond. But the one outside of trials is probably more cozy, I assume." The botanist tapped her fingers against her arms out of nervousness. Now that you looked at it, Claudette seemed like a very quiet person.

"Probably. That place looks horrendous. Holes in the walls and it was a complete mess." Leon said in reference to the lodge from the last trial. You had to agree with him on that. Nobody would want to stay in a place like that if it was in that shape.

"But yeah. You see that dirt path?" Claude pointed to the tree line behind Jeff who was sat down on a log. If you squinted you could see the rough outline of a dirt road between the grass. "That connects to a path that leads to the killer's campfire, as you probably know. Then they lead to all the other realms. None of us go to them though since they're mostly all occupied by killers."

"Plus there's an invisible wall that keeps the killers from entering here." She added. That was a lot to take in at once... Well, at least you all had a guaranteed safe spot. Especially you if "Frank" ever came looking for his knife.

Fast forward half an hour or so, Chris and Bill had basically become best friends in an instant. Jill, Claire and Leon had a big talk about Racoon City or something. You honestly didn't understand a thing about what they were saying other than the few things you could recall Leon telling you.

David and Jake got into a squabble over David's interest in fighting. According to Jake it was immature and stupid. To say you weren't really "friends" with David, but you had something in common: neither of you were the type to shy away from a fight.

Now, that was obviously completely different with killers. You weren't gonna run up to The Executioner and try throw hands. If you had your Retaliation and push came to shove, sure. But long story short, you were on David's side because he was kinda cool, and Jake was kind of a dick.

Moving forward to now, you were showing off Frank's knife to everyone. Hell, he could bring his gang of hooligans (if they even existed) but you weren't giving the thing back. Frank had to be the least intimidating killer you'd met so far.

"You seriously stole this?" Feng laughed, twirling the blade in her hand before passing it down to Quentin who was next to her.

"You're crazy, man. The Legion are certainly laughable in comparison to someone like Freddy, but to take one of their knives? That takes skill." Quentin complimented. His voice quivered slightly as he said the name "Freddy" making you wonder who he was. This was probably gonna come back to bite you at some point, but for now you didn't really care about the repercussions. The attention was nice.

"You idiot. The Legion are egotistical assholes. They'll come looking for this. For you." Nea swiped the knife from Quentin, examining it for a few seconds. A few people seemed to realise that, stopping their amused charade to slowly look at you with caution.