Y/N: Not telling.

Luna: Oh come on Y/N. Said smiling. You have to tell us now. If not, we got other ways to make you spill it.

Y/N: Not gonna tell ya.

He closed his phone and got up from the table.

Ryan: Where are you going?

Y/N: I'm heading home. Have to make dinner.

Luna: Well now, guess you're the house boyfriend type huh. Said smirking. Almost like the perfect guy for all girls' dreams.

Y/N: Maybe though I don't care. Later.

Ed: Here. Don't forget your ticket.

Y/N: yeah yeah.

He grabbed his ticket and left the restaurant. Sera watched him leave as she sighs quietly.

Ed: I swear, I can never know what he's thinking most of the time.

Ryan: Yeah. Dude used to be so lively a few years ago.

Derick: Can ya blame him? He lost both of his parents, leaving him alone in that house of his.

Luna: Wish we can do something to cheer him up. Though it's almost impossible to know what's wrong with him.

Ed: Yeah. Though I'm sure he'll come around at some point.

Sera: I hope so.

Luna: Oh? Sounds like you're worried about him more than we are. Said smirking.

Sera: Wh-Wh-WHat?!?! Said with her face red.

Ed: Red face huh? Guess Luna is right. Why are you so flustered.

Sera: I-I-I-I'm not flustered!!!

Luna: OH she has a rather huge crush on him. Said smiling.

Sera: Luna!!!!

Ryan: Oh that so? Said smiling.

Derick: Sounds like we need to get you two together.

Sera: Ehhhhhhh!!!!

Luna: OH come on girl. You're always staring at him whenever you two are in a group. Not to mention, what you say in your dairy~.

Sera: luna!!! with her face red.

Ed: Hoooo? What does it say?

Ryan: Oh this I got to know.

Derick: Come on, spill it. How long have you had a crush on him?

Sera: No way!! I'm not telling you about that stuff!

Luna: Sorry guys but it's a girl thing.

Ed: Make sense.

Ryan: So dumb but whatever.

Sera was utterly embarrassed by this as she didn't want the others to know about this.

As for Y/N, he walked his way home not really caring about what was going on. Growing up, he was always a happy-go-lucky kid, making others laugh and smile along with making others feel happy. However, that changed when his parents died in an accident about two years ago which shattered his world. From his parent's will, they leaf him everything in the house under his name and a rather large amount of money as well. His grandparents from his mother's side visited him in hopes of trying to cheer him up but couldn't do much. As for his father's side, they couldn't care less as they only wanted the money he had. Despite the feud from both sides, Y/N kept the money for himself and didn't lose anything as he severed all connections with his father's side of the family.