.

It was the a monday moring Penny was getting ready for school as she got up she did every thing she need to do with out waking up mittens or bolt who were sleeping next to each other in a really cute way so penny took a picture of them and hanged up the photo on her photo wall.

And Rhino the hamster was in his cage borrowing as he already woke up and Penny just said good moring to him he was a free roamed hamster as Penny left her room the hamster Rhino left his cage as he went to lay down with Mittens and Bolt.

as he felt Mittens tails he knew she was wake so he climed out of her tail and and jumped on her.

Rhoion- GOOD Morning

he yelled in to her ears as he smailed and Mittens give him a annoyed frown.

bolt- so this time he did it to you it isnt as funny anymore huh

he laughed at her.

Mittens- HaHa every funny

she rolled her eyes and Rhoion start to laugh even harder.

Mittens- do you want to be my food

Bolt- Mittens

mittens- what

the she picked up Rhoion and put him inside the hamster ball and rolled him under the bed as she got up and so did Bolt as they both left the room and Rhoion rolled around in his hamster ball after Bolt and Mittens to the living room.

Mrs. Forrester- you 3 had a good sleep 

she asked them as she got them there food.

Rhoion- yes

he said but to Mrs. Forrester heard a squeek that she found to be cute as she took him out of this ball and give him food and give the cat and dog there food as she went to start to clean the house.

A Few Hours Later

it was 1:43 pm at this time penny will come back from school so Bolt went outside to wait for her and mittens finally came outside to wait for penny to come home with bolt for the first time it was a cold cloudy day.

then Penny was home Bolt ran to her and he hugged her.

Mittens- looks like we have a lovely-dove boy

mittens laughed then Bolt bounsed on her as they play fight while laughing and then penny let them play as she entered her home and said "hi" to her mom and got a snack as she sat down and start to do her homework.

as she felt some thing clime up her leg and when she looked down she saw Rhoion the hamster and picked him up and put him on the table where she was doing her homework.

while Mittens and and Bolt start to chase eachother in the yeard.

when Mittens jumped up on the tree.

Bolt- get down the cheating

Mittens- say who what are you going to use your "super bark"

then bolt start to bark at her 

Mittens- you can stop now please

Bolt- not till you get down

and he keep barking

Mittens- stop fine im down

mittens said as she jumped down the tree and they sat down laughing really hard as they were also tired of the chasing.

Bolt- what happend with your old famliy the one that left you and you told me "that what they do they act like they love you they will act like they will be there forever and then one day they'll pack all there stuff and move way and take there love with them and leave there declawed cat behind to fend for her self" 

he asked her.

mittens- oh you still  remember that

he nodded and her face fell into sadness

bolt- oh sorry for asking

Mittens- no it okay it just that....when i was younger like a one or two years old  i got adopted in this family or should i even call it that but anyways wheni was taking in the had 2 kids and  every thing was fine and that.

Bolt- Wait what about the claws

Mattens- im getting there

Bolt-oh

Mattens- Anyways thing were fine but when i was playing with one of the kids i think it was the younger one and  accidentally scrached her and she start to cry. when her dad found out he got mad at me and then he just declawed me and it was the most painfull thing ever happend to me he pulled them out and then they forgot about me as they moved and left me.

Bolt- ouch im sorry you went though that 

bolt said as he nuzzed/hugged her as she went in to his embrass they stayed like that for a bit before hearing someone

penny- you two coming in 

and they went in and into Penny room and on to pennys bed where they all go to sleep it was 9 at night and penny put Rhoion in his cage as penny went to sleep.

A/N---I honestly dont know why or what this story is but after i watch "bolt" i want to do this story that i didnt think through at all and i ship Bolt with Mittens by the way. okay that it bye