book 2 fifty shades Darker

Start from the beginning

"Technically, I'm you're boss's boss's boss."

"And technically, it's gross moral turpitude- the fact that i am fucking my boss's boss's boss."

"At the moment, you're arguing with him." Christian scowls.

12). I lay awake for hours and watched you sleep," he murmurs. "I might have loved you even then

13). But I'm a selfish man. I've wanted you since you fell into my office. You are exquisite, honest, warm, strong, witty, beguilingly innocent; the list is endless. I'm in awe of you. I want you, and the thought of anyone else having you is like a knife twisting in my dark soul.

14). Sweet Jesus, you're wearing stockings."--Christian Grey

15). I would have told you earlier, but as it was your birthday . . . What do you give the man who has everything? I thought I’d give you . . . me.”

He puts the keychain down on the bedside table and snuggles in beside me, pulling me into his arms against his chest so that we’re spooning.

“It’s perfect. Like you.

16). You love strapping me in, don’t you?” 

“In any form,” he says, a wicked grin playing on his lips. 

“You are a pervert.”

“I know.” He raises his eyebrows and his grin broadens. 

“My pervert,” I whisper. 

“Yes, yours.

17). When did I say I'd never leave?" "In your sleep, it was the most comforting thing I'd heard in so long.

18) A controlling man, surely a mythical creature?

19). Whoa. I’ve never heard him sing, not even in the shower, ever. I frown. He has a lovely voice—of course. Hmm . . . has he heard me sing? 
He wouldn’t be asking you to marry him if he had! My subconscious has her arms crossed and is wearing Burberry check . . . jeez.

20)  This way,” he murmurs and abruptly is inside me once more, but he doesn’t start his usual punishing rhythm straight away. He leans over, releases my hands, and pulls me upright so I am practically sitting on him. His hands move up to my breasts, and he palms them both, tugging gently on my nipples. I groan, tossing my head back against his shoulder. He nuzzles my neck, biting down, as he flexes his hips, deliciously slowly, filling me again and again.

“Do you know how much you mean to me?” he breathes against my ear.

“No,” I gasp.

He smiles against my neck, and his fingers curl around my jaw and throat, holding me fast for a moment. “Yes, you do. I’m not going to let you go.” I groan as he picks up speed. “You are mine, Anastasia.” “Yes, yours,” I pant. “I take care of what’s mine,” he hisses and bites my ear.

21). From: Christian Grey

Subject: One more request

Date: June 10, 2011 00:15

To: Anastasia Steele

Dream of Me.

x

Christian Grey

CEO, Grey Enterprise Holdings. Inc.

22).

You said you loved me, is that now in the past tense?" "No, it's not." "Good.

23). Hi," he says. I manage to grunt in response, and his smile broadens. "Rude enough for you?"

I nod and give him a reluctant grin. Jeez, any ruder and I'd have to spank the pair of us.