Chapter 1

"I already told you, I don't know! Hit me as much as you like, but I swear I don't-" I cut him off "Again." Junta nodded and read from the script "I already told you, I don't know! Hit me-" "You're not reading it right." I frowned as I sat next to him. "You sound sad and desperate but you need to sound full of despair and exhaustion. Those are two different things." I explained. "It's just too hard..." said Junta as he covered his face with his hands.

"Hey I didn't mean to sound that harsh..."
"It's fine..." He mumbled. "It will be okay, it's always hard reading a new script right, you'll get it-" "It's not that, its...More than that..." he sighed "Then, what is it?" "...Fear, I guess..." Junta turned his face to me "I-I fear...Not doing well...The criticism of other people..." I raised an eyebrow, surprised to see that he actually has come to care about his acting career. "You've been in the entertainment industry for twenty years, how did you deal with all that stress as a young kid?" He asked curiously.

I observed the ceiling as I paused thinking about the right words to say.
"I guess I didn't let that stop me from what I love doing the most." I turned my head to his direction and gave him a comfort smile.
"Chunta...There's gonna be judgment, criticism, even hate, and there's nothing you can do about it. You have been blessed with neutral talent for acting, I however had to work for years to achieve the best acting skills that I have. Don't be modest about it, accept the fame, accept the pressure and keep on going, like I asked you before, you are a professional, right?"

Junta paused for a moment and then nodded "Thank you, Takato san..." "We can take a break for now if you...W....ant..." I stumbled on my words as Junta laid his head on my lap. "You're truly amazing, Takato san..." he whispered while rubbing my leg.

I blushed as I gently stroked his hair with my fingers.
For a moment Junta turned to me and looked deeply into my eyes, then at my fingers which were laying on his cheek. I moved my fingers closer to his mouth as he opened it a bit to put one finger in while not taking his eyes off of me. I felt his teeth biting my finger but he didn't move his lips at all. As if he was waiting for me to tell him to stop. But I didn't, he stayed still with my finger in his mouth without looking away.

My heart started beating as my desire grew stronger. I grabbed his chin which made him raise his back and face me properly. I felt a shiver as his arm moved down to my waist.

He came closer to me and pressed his lips against mine as I wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him closer.

He placed his hand on my cheek as I gasped for air "That look of desire in your eyes is so sexy...May I?" Junta whispered into my ear as he kissed the bottom of my cheek gently, trailing down more kisses on my neck. "Y-you don't need to ask..."

I laid down on the bed, closing my eyes as I felt my shirt getting unbuttoned. He started kissing and licking my chest as I grabbed his hair and pulled his face closer to mine so I could kiss him.

I let out a small moan "Take everything off, now." I said as he took off his shirt and unzipped my pants.

I looked away, trying to hide my embarrassment as he took off my underpants.
Still being completely naked and letting this man do whatever his heart desires made me overthink about what embarrassing face expression I must be making right now.

I groaned out of pain as he alighted himself with my entrance. "That was fast...You....J-jerk..." I said between moans, holding his shoulder tight and scratching his skin with my nails. "I'm sorry, Takato san. I'm gonna make you feel really good now."

Junta grabbed my jaw forcefully "I want you...To look at me..." he said while breathing heavily as he started thrusting.
I gazed his face and again admired his beauty.
He looked breathtaking, especially with his glowing hazel eyes which are filled with lust.

It again leads me to the same question I keep asking myself.

What is the beginning?
What is the beginning of our story?

Was it at that night when he confessed his feelings to me? Or from the very start when we first met?

When I first gazed into this man's eyes, I thought to myself that he is so scary,
but now here I am, warping my arms around him, not wanting to be apart from him. "Do you like it, Takato san?" He whispered into my ear. I nodded as I opened my mouth to kiss him. Our tongues chased after each other with hunger.

Do you love me?
Really love me, like you say you do?
I feel like my feelings for you are more than that.
My body begs for your touch every time you're near. I wanna run away but my heart wants you to hold me.

Please don't disappear the next morning, promise me that. And then I'll promise you that I won't run away.

I keep asking myself the same question as he kisses me, telling me all these sweet things...

Do you love me?
Really love me?