five|aquemini.

"So the Clark Atlanta concert is in three weeks. Have you figured out what you wanted to perform yet?" Marcus asked Demario. Marcus was his manager and long time friend since as they say "the sandbox"

"The album coming out, so music from it of course. And I think Baby supposed to come as well, so we can do the song we got together." Demario told him as Marcus typed on his computer sending Apple Music an email stating what songs he will be performing.

"Alright. Have you sent in the video for genius?" He asked finishing up the sentence he was typing.
"Yes I finished it this morning." Demario responded.

They finished talking about different things that they were working on in his career. He was very excited about the Apple Music concert that he was doing, it was highlighting HBCU's and phenomenal students that organized different things at those schools. He loved to see it.
He headed to his moms house to pick up his kids, he was taking them to a children's museum today. DJ liked things like that, he enjoyed science and nature. Diamond was too young to have a select interest she liked anything that was girly or sparkly.

"I'm done." Jorja dropped her ten pound weight on the ground and sat on the bench. She huffed and puffed trying to catch her breathe.

"You have ten more to do." Winnie told her.
Jorja decided to join Winnie at the gym. She clearly wasn't built for it.
"I don't even know why you work so hard. You have the best body ever." Jorja explained. Winnie rolled her eyes. People always said that to her in attempt to make her feel good.
"What ever. I still have to maintain it." She put her weight down and began doing her last round of sit-ups, this time with a weight.
"Whatever you say. This ain't for me." She threw her hands up and slapped them against her thighs.
"You got that right." Winnie said aloud.

After her workout at the gym she headed back to her dorm to get some homework done. She had a busy day today with no breaks.

——
"Ain't nothing out thereee for me." Winnie sung to herself. She was tidying her room up because she had a client coming at 12 to get her eyebrows done. The sounds of Beyoncé and missy elliot helped her stay focused on getting her right tools needed to properly thread the girls eyebrows.

She got there at five minutes early which was good because Winnie was already done cleaning and just reading her latest book.

Winnie sparked conversation while she did the brows enough for the girl to feel comfortable but not too much that she was distracted. She has mastered the art of it by now considering all the services she does.
Her dad always taught her to never stop retaining knowledge and skills because you never know when you might need them. In this case she used them to fund her dreams.

"All done." Winnie smiled looking at her work. She took a quick video to put on her business page.
"Thank you Winnie." She thanked her handing her a twenty dollar bill. Winnie scrunched her eyebrows.
"You cashapped me remember?" She tried to refresh her memory.
"Yes I know. This is your tip." She enlightened her. Winnie nodded accepting it and thanking her for it. She didn't believe in not accepting money if someone was offering it. She did think her work was worth it so it didn't matter.
They said there goodbyes and then Winnie got her area up and ready for her next client who was coming to get a freestyle set on her nails.

She knew this next person because she was a regular customer who came every two weeks, she believed in staying with the same person every time. She didn't care where Winnie did nails she was going to come to her faithfully. If Winnie was out of state she would probably fly to her.

"Hey Melody pooh!" Winnie greeted her.
"Hey Winnie how are you doing?" Melody replied. They finished greeting each other before Winnie started on her nails. She listened to all the latest gossip around campus. Melody always knew everything going on, Winnie didn't really care that much but Melody insisted that she told Winnie.