lol

As you neared the park gates your eyes scanned the park for what you hoped to see.

MUDDY PUDDLES

and you saw them alright, you sprinted through the gates and jumped into the nearest muddy puddle rubbing yourself through all the wet, muddy, sticky goodness.

You felt a tall shadow cover your face and looked up to see a sight not expected.

A stern expression on a pink round face with curved pink ears at the tippty top of her head, with a dominant gleam in her eyes.

You wondered how that expression would look in your bed, her laying on top of you, her rosy cheeks right up in your face. Now your thinking about other parts of her up in your face as well... (Ummhm yes pink hair skin is so attractive 😍)

A high pitched voice snapped you back to reality.

"ThAts mY PUddLe y0ur iN" she squeaked.

"Um- yes- right" you mumbled

"VErY wEll tHen!" She snorted out.

And then leaned in next to your ear

"But your can stay of you want" she whispered in a low voice. (...)

She jumped into the muddy puddle next to you and lied back, splashing and swaying inside the puddle occasionally touching you as she moved.

You started to moving to her rhythm as well. Eventually the splashing in the muddy puddle turned to grinding. (Oop-)

Then.

She stopped.

Now you are scared 😨

"Let's go clean up at my house" she whispered in that same low voice.

You smiled and got up while nodding your head rapidly (horny bish 🙄)