Sweet reunion - Chapter 25

Start from the beginning

(You may change the color if you want)

Y/n borrowed a paper and a pen from shinobu to send to their sister.

Y/n exited the estate and went to their cousin's estate. When they got there,it was empty but when they looked at the porch,They saw giyuu sitting there.

"Hey giyuu!" Y/n said getting the attention of the water pillar.

"Hey n/n." He said as he motion y/n to sit beside him.

Y/n sat beside him and pulled the letter that the pheonix delivered earlier.

"Guess what,guess what?!" They said enthusiastically.

"What?" Giyuu said smiling a bit.

(Giyuu only smiles around you)

"S/n is back!" They said with shining eyes.

Giyuu's eyes widened by the news,s/n the lost sister of y/n and the lost cousin of him.

"And she's coming to visit today! Maybe you'll get some of your memory back!" They said giggling.

"Maybe......" giyuu said in a low tone.

Y/n began to tell him what kind of person is s/n. They rambled on what the three of them used to do as a child. Like the class the three of them took and when they played with their powers.

They talked for three hours when giyuu's crow came and announced his mission. Y/n bid him goodbye as she went to oyakata's estate to tell him the news.

(A little time skip)

After they exited the estate,they went back to the water estate and went to find a room there.

Once they found one,they moved their stuff there from the storage dimension and from the estate they temporarily stayed in.

They went to the kitchen and cooked food good for three. Then suddenly they feel a familiar presence. They went outside the estate and runned to the place where the dragon landed earlier.

They found a woman standing there with shirt white hair and a white kimono with floral pattern.

The woman turned around and smiled.

"Hello sister." The woman said as y/n smiled and runned to her then hugged her.

"Welcome back,s/n." Y/n said as they went to oyakata's estate to introduce him the next in-line angel queen.

Knock! Knock!

They knocked on the door as they told s/n on what to do.

The door opened revealing the wife of oyakata,amane.

Y/n bowed as a respect and so did s/n.

The two walked inside and sat.

"Hello oyakata-san. This is my sister." Y/n spoke as s/n bowed again for respect.

"Greetings,I'm s/n,the next in-line for angel queen. I have just returned." She said as oyakata bowed.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm oyakata the leader of the demon slaying organization. It's an honor to be in a same room as the next in-line for angel throne and demon throne." Oyakata said as s/n's eyes widened at the word "demon slaying organization".

Then oyakata continued to explain on what he meant for demon slaying organization as s/n explained in what happend 17 years ago on the angel palace.

(Time skip because author is running out of ideas)

After the little meeting,they went to giyuu's estate and wait for their cousin to come home.

An hour later and they heard the door opened and close. Footsteps were heard revealing giyuu with A shocked look when he saw a familiar woman beside y/n.

Then the three of them bonded for a while before the two girls decided to go for a walk while giyuu takes a nap.

The two girls exited the estate and walked for a while before bumping to Mitsuri.

"Ah! Mitsuri-san! Hello!" Y/n said as the pink and green haired girl turned and waved back and walked towards them.

"Hello y/n-chan! Who is this?" She asked motioning to the shorter girl besides y/n.

"Ahh,this is my sister,s/n! She just got back." Y/n said as the three of them chatted.

Then they runned into the other hashiras as they walked.

After their walk,they went back to the water estate and saw giyuu already awake and making salmon-radish.

They ate and bid s/n goodbye.

Then y/n decided to train on the back yard.

They pulled out their katana from the sheath and began to train. They didn't noticed the sunset until giyuu called them to come inside and eat.

(To be continued)
Now it's time for the taisho rumors:

The dragon's name is Haven.

Rengoku decided to retire because he knew his body couldn't take it anymore and he knew something.

This is short because author ran out of ideas.

Giyuu got some of his memories back from meeting s/n.