Part 2

I couldn't see Emma's house on  the street anymore. I picked up my phone to just text dad and say that my plans for tonight changed and that I'm sleeping at home tonight.

I have been walking for a while and when I looked up from my phone I was walking at the sidewalk next to the big road. The whole street was empty, maybe because it's late.

I looked to my left, there was an alleyway and a group of people were standing in a crowd talking loudly, I tried to see what they were doing but when I saw it I immediately regretted what I saw.

They were drug dealing. I could see the money and small plastic bags they were  handing each other. One of the persons that were standing in the crowd looked up at me, he saw me and I began to walk away fast. That was dumb! I should just have keept walking ignoring the group of people.

After a while I turned around to look back if someone followed me.
But before I got the chance to turn around someone pushed me up against the wall next to the sidewalk. I screamed. 

The person who was pinning me against the wall was strong and he was much taller than me, He was maybe six feet tall. His hand where covering my mouth I looked, up to see who it was.

He removed his hand from my mouth "Did you see anything over there? Did you see what that group of people was doing?!" He said with an angry tone and I looked away. I didn't answer him. 

He lifted one of his hands to my throat and grabbed my chin. His dark green eyes were staring at me with an intense look.

"Did you see what was going on back there?!"  His grip around my throat tightened and I shook my head. "N-no" I said with a shaky and weak voice. "Are you sure!?" I looked away. "Yes" I tried to sound a little bit more brave this time.
"Good girl... Then don't call the cops on us" He released  his grip of my throat and pushed his body away from mine.

He walked away from me like nothing just happened and I was standing alone against the wall.

I did my best to fight back my tears. Why am I even crying he didn't do anything too bad, right? He just asked if I did see anything... And I did.

After ten minutes I could see a police car from distance. I could see the car registration number and I recognised it. Dad. I don't want him to see me. I started to walk as fast as I could without looking suspicious...But the car pulled over and I could see dad's angry face through the car window.

I opened the door. "You better have an explanation why you are walking alone in the middle of the night when you told me that you were sleeping  at Emma's place" I looked at him and his face calmed. I think he saw that I have been crying.

"If you would have read your messages you would have known that I changed my plans and that I was going to sleep at home!" 
"Have you been crying? What happened?" He said now worried and I hesitated for a second if I should tell him or not. He's a cop and I got told too not tell the police...

"I saw a group of people...They....I think they were dealing drugs or something. A-and one of them saw me and followed me-" I looked out through the window.

"Did he do anything to you?" I could hear that he was angry and worried at the same time.
"N-no...uhm-Yes but I'm not hurt or anything" I said.
"Ashley this is serious tell me what he did and what he looked like" He went into his role as an cop now.

"He pinned me against the wall...and....and asked me if I saw anything" I didn't tell him about the part where that guy almost strangled me.

"What did he look like?" He asked. "I-I don't know...He had dark green eyes"  I said and dad groaned in frustration. "Tell me something that can help me figure out who it is!" He said and I looked away.