Chapter 4: The Titans

Start from the beginning

"The amulet came from Merlin. The stone needs to carry the same magic."

"But Merlin's staff Was destroyed." Douxie reminds him.

"But not Excalibur." Jim says.

"Excalibur! By Gorgus. The stone in the hilt." Blinky says.

"Three Titans, three courses of Action. Stuart and Krel, get me Excalibur." Jim orders.

"We shall get right on it." Stuart salutes.

"Claire, you lead at Team to find the Krohnisfere." Jim turns to Claire. She nods.

"And the rest of us?" Douxie asks.

"Amulet or no amulet, we do everything we can to take these Titans down." Jim answers.

Everyone agrees cheerfully.

"Mailin, Nomura, Arrgh and I will go to the Titan that Nari is controlling. Maybe I can get through to her." Douxie says to me after everyone finished discussing the plan.

"I wanna come with you."

"But-"

I glare at him determinedly "I'll come with you."

Douxie sighs defeated and chuckles lovingly "Alright love."

"We'll take the castle to the Ice Titan. I hope you're alright with that your highness." Jim looks at me nervously.

I nod "Yes, I'm ok with that. Just don't destroy my home Trollhunter." I end with a slight threatening glare.

Jim gulps with fear and nods "of course your highness, we'll be careful."

Douxie chuckles at my glare and puts an arm around my shoulders "Alright love, time to go. Don't threaten our friend please." He chuckles nervously.

After that we head to Brazil where Nari is.

Douxie jumps onto Arrgh, Nomura says she'll run, and I fly next to them, with my wings pulled out.

"It's been a while since you used them." Douxie says "You look gorgeous as always love."

"I guess I never really needed them and thanks Douxie. It is very efficient to have a Doppelgänger in another Dimension whose powers I can borrow." I grin
(a/n: you can get to know more about this when you read my Dimension Princess book, which is my Main book. I explain everything there.)

"Arrgh, we're catching up!" Douxie says to Arrgh.

"Keep on with its shadow." Nemura says. She jumps up and climbs up.

Douxie points up "There, there. Take me there!" Arrgh throws him up, but Douxie can't reach a vine in time.

"Oh fuzzbuckets!"

I catch him and fly up further with him.

"I got you honey."

"Thanks love."

I land on the top behind Nari.

"Oh, made it." Douxie says relieved but then Nari vines roll around him.

"Oh, no, no, no--" he yells as she throws him off.

"Douxie!" I fly after him as fast as I can and catch him barely before he hits the ground.

We see Nomura about to fall off.

"Nomura!" Douxie yells worriedly. He summons his staff.

"Tenebrius Excilium!" He shoots blue ropes of Magic around the Titans legs. He's able to stop it.

Nomura Fights Nari but she throws her into the sunlight where she screams and turns to stone.

"No! Nomura, no!" Douxie and I yell.

Nari crushes her and the Titan continues its way.

We look down resigned, I sob and Douxie hugs me.

We go back to Arcadia and meet up with the others in the Arcadian National Park.

Douxie holds the Krohnisfere. It shows us Archie.

"Tell Douxie and Mailin I said goodbye." Archie says.

I wipe away a few tears. Claire puts a hand on my shoulder, and I smile at her thankfully.

"I hope he's happy." I turn back to my husband as he speaks.

"I'm sure he is. He is with his dad." Jim says. Douxie smiles at him.

"Arcadia is just on the other side of that ridge. We have to stop them here." Jim says.