𝟐𝟒 → 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

Louis chuckled as Estelle pointed at the two of them and around the fort. This close meant being at each other's houses during the holidays or kissing each other when no one was looking. This close meant staring at each other at random moments or bringing a care package when one was having a bad day. 

This close meant being irrevocably in love with each other and not knowing how to say it.

" Before I felt lost and didn't even notice until you showed up. I don't think I could imagine a world where we never met. I can't see a world where we aren't this close." 

" Me either, Lou." She kissed his cheek, leaving him a bright pink. " But I believe the pain we endured lead us to each other."

" I believe it too." He smiled. 

" Say... what did you think of me at first? You know, when I bumped into you?" 

Louis laughed, " Oh that was priceless. I was running late that day and when you bumped into me, I didn't see your face. I just heard you say sorry like ten times before you ran to the bus. I turned around and only saw the back of you. I wasn't annoyed, but I did spot that ring of yours and kept it with me. I tried to see where you went, but you disappeared by then.

" Lively later told me that you were new to London. She said your name was Estelle and she thought very highly of you. I wanted to return the ring since I didn't know if it was some priceless family heirloom. No surprise to you, but we ended up "playing" detective and stalking your socials. Finally, I added a face to your name than just a faceless back. I couldn't say it a few months ago, but you had a very beautiful face."  

Estelle rolled her eyes, playfully, " Well, I thought you were rather dashing when I first saw you. I didn't admit it, of course, but I thought you were a model." 

" Oh really? Well you got that correct." He winked. " What else?" 

" I thought that your skateboard wasn't as annoying as Lively put it." 

" Of course she said it was. I was trying to impress you, for whatever it was worth." 

Estelle's hand reached up and tangled her fingers in his hair, " Well, it worked. I was impressed by that little skater boy trick you did." 

He hummed, " I kept trying to get your attention. Wright teased me about it. He said was some lovestruck loser." 

" You are." 

" Hey!" 

" You are, don't deny it." She took her hand away from his hair and resumed her browsing for a movie. " But I am too, so don't worry too much about it." 

" What was that?" He leaned in closer, pretending her couldn't hear her. 

" I am too so don't worry about it!" 

" Glad to see we're both lovestruck losers." 

" Shut up."  

Louis continued his admiration of his girlfriend, who didn't mind him staring - it was a masterpiece for teasing later on. But unbeknownst to her, his heart swooned and he could not stop it for the life of him. Something was bubbling in his throat to say something

" Stargirl?" 

" Hmm?" 

" I'm feeling some way right now and I don't know how to make it stop." 

Estelle, alarmed, sat up, " What is it? You aren't feeling well or-" 

" No, it's like...it's like a warm feeling and you're causing it." Louis smiled at Estelle's confused expression. " You've caused it since day one. It's cheesy, I know, like those bloody romance novels or movies. It's a feeling I can't really describe." 

Estelle rolled her eyes and grabbed Louis' hand, " I'm familiar with the feeling."

Louis, in a moment of passion, tugged Estelle up to her feet. She was startled until she felt his arms around her waist. She placed hers around his neck. Simultaneously, they began to sway with each other. No music, not a single sound, but of the wind playing outside. 

There was nothing, but them, together. 

Maybe Estelle was right. They would have met one way or another, but they wouldn't be as close to each other as they were right in that moment. Maybe she would have been home, alone, on Christmas Eve. Maybe she would have been in the back of the classroom on her first day of school, wondering who the cute guy in her class was. Maybe she would have met Flora, Wright, Lively and Will in another way, but not one that lead her to him. 

Maybe Louis' story would have been the same. Maybe he would have never known who she was. Maybe he would have gone out with some other girl. Maybe he would have made snow angels by himself. Maybe he would be at school and wonder who was the quiet transfer in the back of the room with a pretty face. Maybe he would have tried to get the courage to speak to her, but nothing would ever come out. 

Maybe in another universe, there were two strangers who were meant for each other that never met each other. 

There were so many maybes, but there was one now. 

" Stargirl?" Estelle hummed into his chest. " The amount of... love I have for you, Estelle Blankley, is incredible and unmeasurable. Gosh, the way you make me feel is just unbelievable." 

She picked up her head to meet his eyes, " Love?" 

" Yes," He pecked her lips. " love. You don't need to feel the same way back, but I thought you should kn-"

Estelle went on her tip toes and planted a long kiss on his lips, " I don't think the stars in the sky can amount to the love I have for you, Louis Partridge. I want this to be our forever, even if forever means arguments, late nights and sudden snowball fights." 

" I can believe I'm saying this, but you are my forever. You're my forever and more." 

" Those romance movies are really getting to you." Estelle smiled and repeated his words before kissing him. " But you're my forever, too. My forever and more." 

" Forever and more, stargirl."

Forever is another word for infinite. But their love was a love was far from infinite. Infinite could not compete with their forever. It was a love that was far from forever. It was forever and more. 

— ☆*: .。. ⋄▽⋄ .。.:*☆—

nova speaks - and there it is...the last chapter before the epilogue. Oh my gosh, the journey between Loustelle is almost done. It's sad, but amazing at the same time. The epilogue will be coming soon and I think it'll be the perfect ending to the story - at least I hope it will be. See you all in the next chapters <3

with love - nova