Overwhelming strength

Start from the beginning

It was then the both of them dueling to the death. Alex tries to break fallen's murk shield. The sounds of his sword slashing heard till thousand times, nevertheless not even a single fracture at the shield. It's a prove that fallen's shield is a solid defense overall.

Alex : *huff* *huff* (i can't be doing this over and over. There must be a way to dismantle his shield...)
Fallen izayoi : hahahaha...what's wrong humans...? Can't break my shield huh...? A mere humans like you cannot break my shield without an outstanding magic power.
Alex : ...! (That's it...! Divine magic...! But if i use that kind of magic, it'll make me vulnerable to be attacken...however i must doing something right now...!)
Alex : (there's no time to hesitate...! It's do or die...okay, i'm going to bet on this attack...!)
Alex : *concentrates*
Fallen izayoi : ... (He must be up into something...i'd better watch out for it...)

Alex's sword began to glowing brightly with aid of magic power. When the right time come, he opened his eye and lunge into fallen's direction.

Alex : haaah...!
Alex : starburst piercing slash...!
Fallen izayoi : ...! (That magic...it's...!)

Subsequently alex goes all way out to piercing through fallen's murk shield. He centralise his piercing into one part. With kind of that strength it's not to wonder even the strongest magic shield cannot last forever. Little by little, at last the shield broken into piece and injured his body. His body being thrown to the tree as an impact from taken that strong magic and physical attack.

Fallen izayoi : uaarrghh...!
Alex : *huff* at last i...
Jane : you've done it, alex!
Alma : what a miraculous attack...!
Freya : that's what i would expected from keith's great-grandchildren...
Ratona : well done, alex...!
Noelle : wooly is so great...!
Iris : woo-hoo! Congrats, alex...!
Alex : c-couldn't you stop splattering me so much...? It's make me embarrased...
Jane : oh, come on! Your bashful face is what i like most...! *Take alex picture*
Alex : ahh...do as you like...
Minerva : yet, after taking that kind of damage, is he still...?
Alex : r-right...! We're not finished yet...!
Fallen izayoi : uhn...

Slowly he rose back and walked toward them with the condition of the body that still bleeding. Using his magic he's healing his wound. But it seem that attack has an effect on him.

Fallen izayoi : urgh... It's impossible... Why a mere humans like you able to broke my shield that even spirits cannot do the same...?
Alex : haven't you see it...? It's because our determination that bring you down... And that attack was a manifestation of izayoi's will to protect the other...
Fallen izayoi : his...will...? Do not tell me that you are...?
Alex : my name is alex glory and this is my sister, jane glory...
Jane : a hundred year ago, our great-grandfather was nearly die from a battle. It was then izayoi imbued his divine magic in order to save our great-grandfather...
Alex : and from that day we're blessed with divine magic flowing into our body... Because of that this time it's our turn to save izayoi from you...!
Fallen izayoi : urgh...!
Fallen izayoi : don't...
Fallen izayoi : don't mess up with me humans...!
Fallen izayoi : a sinful humans like yourself are not deserved for that divine magic...! After what have you done before, you'd think that you have the right to wielding those divine magic in your cursed body...?!
Jane : what have we done before...? What do you mean...!?
Fallen izayoi : urgh, now you have made me gone rage...! That's it...! I'm gonna rip you apart and shredding your flesh out...! And then i'll make all of those humans feared of my very presence...!
Alex : as if i would let it happen...!

They are continuing their battle. Whereas in other place, nemesis had woken up.

Nemesis : uhn...
Maidame curie : oh my, have you regain your conciousness...?
Nemesis : where is this...?
Maidame curie : you are in klaver village. You fainted after you fought with Fallen izayoi. Since then, i'm protecting you until you awake.
Nemesis : huh...? Why it is not even single resident in this village? It's so quiet...
Maidame curie : everyone has been evacuated to the safe place.
Nemesis : what do you mean?
Maidame curie : not long after you fainted, fallen has broken my seal and came into this world. Honestly, everyone else still struggling to take him down.
Nemesis : everyone...?! They couldn't win this battle...! His murk power even exceed mine as deity of murk. They are in danger...!
Maidame curie : ...
Nemesis : i must go after them...!
Maidame curie : wait for a little, don't you...? At this rate, you can't win against him. You've said that his murk power even surpassing you...
Nemesis : then what should i do?
Maidame curie : ... (I've to unfold the truth if they want to win... For if i don't, then this world will...)
Maidame curie : (i'm always keeping my word, but in this case i have no other option... Forgive me, izayoi...)
Nemesis : maidame curie...?
Maidame curie : ...are you really want to save them...?
Nemesis : of course...! They're my friend...!
Maidame curie : ...fine then...
Maidame curie : would you like to hear a secret that will save your friends life and defeat fallen once for all...?
Nemesis : a secret...?