Chapter 17 Earning money is king

Start from the beginning

Hearing this sentence, Qin Yi's eyes lit up, yes, she should start making money too, otherwise this rebirth advantage won't be used in a few years. Besides, although her family has a good family background, power is not money. As the saying goes, money can make things worse. If you want to live extravagantly in the future, money is indispensable.

When Meng Shukang saw Qin lowered his head and thought about something, he knew there was a play. He had never treated her as a child. He used to think that she was even more mature than he was. Although it was weird, the idea was lingering in his mind. After so many years, he has become accustomed to it. Without interrupting Qin's thinking, he quietly waited for the little princess to speak.

Although speaking of making money, Qin Yiyi really didn't have any good ideas. In the future, her contact policy is different from the current one, and the industry is also developing. At this time, she really doesn't know much about it. It can only be calculated based on the future development situation. But what to do is really difficult.

"Uncle, how much initial capital do you have?"

"You little monster, you even know the starting capital?"

"It's useless for you to leave it alone. If I ask you, you can just answer it, or I won't help you think about it." Anyway, everyone knows that she loves reading and reading is complicated, so what's weird? It's right to tweet the story.

"I was wrong, I was wrong. Not much, I saved a little, and advanced a little with the family, it's only half a million."

auzw.com

"It's not much." Qin Yiyi said that she was right. She didn't think much of the money, and she knew all about big projects, and she didn't know if the money was enough.

"Does you kid know the concept of money, 500,000 yuan, I am humble and humble, you really don't give me face." Meng Shukang held Qin Yi's head in his hand.

His excitement was all right, Qin Yi was hurt by him shaking his head one by one, "Uncle, you let me go!"

Meng Shichen left school and went to Qin's house and didn't see Qin Yiyi. He said that he had come to his house to find his uncle, and hurried back immediately. As soon as I walked in, I saw Meng Shukang holding Qin Yiyi, and the little baby was still yelling of pain. He ran over and pulled Meng Shukang's hand away, but didn't notice that Meng Shukang was torn to the ground.

"Baby, show Brother Chen where it hurts? Is the pain severe? I'll ask someone to come and see."

"I said Xiaochen, what can the little princess do, I just didn't pay attention to my hands, it's me if something happens." Meng Shukang sat on the ground and wailed.

Meng Shichen glared at him and saw that the little baby was really okay, but the place was a bit red after being caught. Holding Qin Yi in his arms, Meng Shichen rubbed and blew, softly coaxing in his mouth.

"You just get used to her, you see that you can feed her fine skin and tender meat, and you can't bear it even if you touch it. From now on, the little princess's husband will suffer!" Meng Shukang stood up and sat on the opposite sofa, yin and yang ridiculed.

Qin Yi rolled his eyes one by one, "Uncle, I will convey what you have said."

Meng Shukang did not react, "What do you convey?"

"You said I'm spoiled, no one wants it in the future."

"When did I say that! Little ancestor, you can't wrong me!"

"That's what you mean, I understand."

"I was wrong, I really didn't mean that. If you told the two old men, you wouldn't peel me off!" Qin Yi teased him, making her giggle.

After a while, the two people stopped playing, and Qin Yiyi didn't hold back. Even if she said something, everyone would think that she was an idealized child. If she made money in the future, she would think she was lucky and wouldn't want to go elsewhere. "Uncle, look, the newspaper said that there will be more and more people in the future, and then everyone will not have enough housing. If uncle can build and sell his own house, he will definitely be a real estate tycoon in the future."

Although it is unknown, Meng Shukang can also understand the meaning. I remember that I had discussed the real estate industry in Country Z with professors before, but I am not very interested because I am not studying architecture. Now that it is difficult to start a business, I can really consider this aspect.

"It's still the same reason. The more people there are, the more people will buy things. If I open a big store, I will definitely make a lot of money!"

"But nowadays, tickets are used to buy things in China. Can anyone come to open a store?"

"I heard the kids say that they have a lot of things they want and they can't buy in China. There are too many people with money, but they don't know how to spend it." This coincided with Meng Shukang's original idea, and he wanted to do just that. Open a joint venture shopping mall and introduce major foreign brands. Qin Yi said this one by one, which strengthened his mind.

But Meng Shukang continued to urge excitedly, "Anything else?"

Meng Shichen took out a bottle of milk from his bag, opened it to Qin Yiyi's mouth, and said so much, he must be thirsty.

Although he can't be with Qin Yiyi at any time, but in case the little baby needs it, he basically contains Qin Yi's things in his bag. On the contrary, he doesn't have a lot of things, and even books are kept in school.

Qin Yiyi took a few sips of milk in his hand, and said slowly, "I think there are a lot of celebrities now, and there will definitely be more and more in the future. It is said in the newspaper that those celebrities can make a lot of money by singing a song. It’s so beautiful. If you start a star company or become a star yourself, we can see my uncle on TV. "In fact, this is true for making money, but Qin Yiyi doesn't like it very much. She finds the entertainment industry too noisy. It's just that the uncle Chang is too enchanting. In the future, if you dive into a little star, then they are not happy to die.

Meng Shukang shook his head as expected, "Forget this, I don't like it very much. You originally said two, I will consider it carefully. If you really make money in the future, my uncle will need you."

In later days, Meng Shukang's business grew bigger and bigger, and Qin Yiyi also gave him many key opinions and reminders while he still had the advantage of rebirth. Meng Shukang is well, and Qin Yiyi's purse is naturally well. Uncle Meng's family is really a talkative, Qin Yi pays a lot of dividends, and Qin Yi can eat and use it on weekdays, and it is all provided by him. This also made him one of the people who knew the little princess's preferences, and Qin Yiyi frequently appeared in one mouthful for a period of time. It also made Meng Shichen a solid memory of him, and caused him a lot of trouble, of course, this is all for the rest of the story.