"Better ready your pockets, Y/N- I mean F/N!" Cedric immediately corrected himself seeing Y/N giving him an icy glare. He chuckled to himself scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm in danger" He muttered to himself.

When Y/N got on top of the tree she didn't hesitate to punch Cedric's shoulders and scolded him. They stood there comfortable at their places. Y/N is leaning her side against the tree with her arms crossed as she look around her surroundings. Cedric is sitting on the thick branch with his legs dangling below.

"Ced?" She called out.

"Yeah?" He replied looking at the white haired girl quizzically.

"I think the Weasleys are here with a lot of people with them." Y/N eyed them from far and sighed when she saw a bushy-haired girl with the group. She fixed her glasses and stared at the group approaching them.

"Just hope they don't recognize me." She whispered and closed her eyes still leaning against the tree.

"Why are you even hiding from everyone, Y/N?" Cedric whispered back as he stand up from the branch.

"I don't know. I just felt like it." She said her eyes still shut. Cedric can tell she's lying but he didn't push the question no more, seeing it's a bit of a personal problem. The reason Y/N doesn't want anyone to know she's back yet is because of how Draco reacted when she came back. She couldn't handle the thought of her friends shutting her down for good. Y/N isn't friends with the Golden Trio but she's already certain they'll throw a bunch of questions at her which she isn't really fond of.

Y/N kept her eyes shut while listening to the group below her.

"I'm going to jump down, How about you?" Cedric said. Y/N nodded replying she'll go down in a second. The Hufflepuff jumped down and greeted the Weasleys.

"This is my son Cedric" Amos said happily.

Y/N opened her eyes and looked down the crowd. She knows everyone there and that's making her shiver slightly.

"And this is..." Amos stopped when he didn't saw Y/N besides him.

"Uh Cedric where's your friend?"

Cedric smirked and lets out a chuckle as he look at the group in front of him.

"Look up" he nodded towards the tree.

The group did what he said and left them dumbfounded at the person looking down at them. Y/N looked at them amused keeping out the smile trying to form in her lips.

"The view from here is really interesting. Isn't that right, Ced?" She looked at the brunette who nodded. She laughed and jumped down, patting the non existing dust on her leather jacket and pants.

"I'm F/N nice to meet you." She bowed her head slightly and smiled at them.

._.

"So, F/N was it?" Fred started catching up with the girl.

"Yep that's me, What's up?" Y/N said looking at the twins besides her. Fred looked at George with a knowing look which he caught.

"Do you go to Hogwarts?" George asked.

"Yeah...Why did you ask?" Y/N trailed off looking at the twins skeptically.

"What house are you in" Fred immediately asked throwing off Y/N's question.

"Slytherin. Wait why are you asking me this?" Y/N stopped walking and crossed her arms across her chest.

"Nothing" Fred shrugged glancing at George with a smirk.