14.Mr. CEO Of Love

Vikram was distracted from his work. He couldn't concentrate on anything no matter how hard he tried. His brother's words about Dhruv hurt him again and again. Vikram left after handling the rest of the work to Shiva.

Usually, at this time Dhruv was with the training team so Vikram went there but Dhruv was found nowhere. Vikram decided to go to his new apartment. He reached there within few minutes.

The sun shone its rays beautifully turning orangish-yellow indicating the pleasant evening. The birds flew toward their nest before dark occupies. Vikram rushed there in search of the Dhruv.

"Dhruv!" Vikram took long steps to reach Dhruv the second he saw him. Dhruv landed out from that big swimming pool. As he wiped his head, "Vicky, What a surprise meet!" said Dhruv with a cheerful smile.

"I thought you were in the training and you are appearing from the swimming pool

"I thought you were in the training and you are appearing from the swimming pool. What's the work for a table tennis player in the swimming pool?" Vikram cracked up.

Both seated facing the swimming pool "Haha... Shall we take a swim bath in the swimming pool?"

"Leave me Dhruv. I even stopped looking at the swimming pool after that incident happened at a young age" Vikram said seriously.

"Ha... ha... perfect comedy! still, I remembered?"

"Yeah... Finally, you saved me from drowning" Vikram said recalling his memory.

"Let me teach you swimming now perfectly Vicky" Dhruv joked.

"Hmm... Let me learn another day Dhruv. I am sure" Vikram swear.

"Ha... ha... you have said these same words so many times like. Let's see!" then their talk shift to Vidharth, Mumbai trip plan and then it goes none stop for two hours.

Ahana's mother proudly showed the green flag to her daughter to go to Mumbai. She informed Shiva and discussed the successful projects before she arrived at the company. She made the necessary notes to speak at the conference.

The day flew fast and today is the day they planned to depart Mumbai.
At first, Vikram, Dhruv, Shiva and Ahana were scheduled to board the first flight.

Ahana prepared herself in the hope of accompanying Shiva. Ahana arrived at the airport on time. She was waiting for Shiva's call. She carried herself in a black shirt and blue pants.