"Maurice, babe. What are you doing here? I wasn't expecting you." Dorinda said.

"What you doing all dressed up ma? Where you finna go?" I asked.

Brushing some of her hair out of her face, she looked at me.

"I was going to go to dinner with my sisters."

"Dressed like that? Nah, where you really going?" I asked.

"You think I'm lying?" Dorinda asked.

"I don't think you being truthful. We not keeping secrets in this rela- whatever this is. So, Ima ask you again. Where you going dressed like that?"

Dorinda sighed before looking at me.

"Okay, I'm going to meet Greg then I'm going to dinner with my sisters."

I looked at her silently for a moment.

"Why you lie?" I asked.

"I didn't lie. I just didn't tell the whole truth."

"Oh okay." I nodded before turning around to leave.

Grabbing my arm, Dorinda stopped me.

"Look, I'm sorry. Please, don't leave. I didn't tell you about Greg because I know how you are about me especially when it comes to him. I'm sorry baby. Don't be mad." Dorinda said, brushing my face softly.

"Why you going ta meet dat nigga fah? Da fuck you and him got to talk about?" I asked.

"Well, he called me and said that he wanted to talk. I was going to tell him that I wanted a divorce again. The first time I said it he didn't take me seriously. He said that I didn't have anyone to go to because I'm old and washed up, and I just-"

She stopped and fanned her eyes. I could tell that his words really got to her.

"I'm sorry, I am not trying to cry. It just still hurts, you know? I expected more out of him considering how long we've been together, but I guess that's what I get for marrying him without really getting to know him. He's an asshole. I was going to show him what he would be missing out on. He doesn't deserve me or my body anymore. He can be with that new bitch that's apparently his new favorite thing." I could hear the pain in her voice with each word she said.

Grabbing her neck softly, I stared into her eyes before leaning in and whispering in her ear.

"Well, let's give him something to look at."

"What are you doing?" Dorinda whispered.

I kissed her as my other hand went down to her ass and squeezed. She moaned into my mouth as she placed her hand on my face. Our tongues wrestled as we kissed sloppily. After a moment, I pulled away tugging on her lip.

"Where yo phone bae?" I asked.

"It's um.... it's over on the table." Dorinda said, hot and bothered.

"Follow me." I grabbed her hand and led her over to the couch.

I was sick of this nigga making her feel like shit. It was time he got a dose of his own medicine.