Going shopping with my mom

(A/n: sorry for not uploading. I got busy and I totally forgot this book but I'm back)

Y/n POV:
As I was walking home. A car beeped and pulled up next to me I didn't know who it was so I was scared and kept walking. Then I heard someone yell my name from the video of the car. It was my mom. I sighed in relief  "jeez mom you scared me" she said "sorry hunny"
I said "it's fine, but why are you picking me up today" she said "because we are going to go get a dress for tonight" I go "oh yeah I forgot that was today."

We then pulled up to the mall. And then my mom goes "y/n I already ordered a dress for you, is that I okay" I  then said "but you said we were going to go an spend some time together in the mall." She goes oh "I forgot about that" and frowned I then said "it's fine mom." She asked "you sure?" I said yeah and smiled.

We went into the shop and I looked around it was really big. Then my mom got the dress. It was a beautiful blue dress. I then said "thank you mom it's beautiful" she said "glad you liked it" and then we went to get a cake for then as it was our first time going to their house.

I felt a knot In my stomach. Why did I feel like this. My mom saw I looked nervous. She asked if I was okay I said "yeah I'm fine" when we got home I went upstairs to get the art supplies. I came back down and put it in my school bag.

I then got my dress and put it on. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I curled my hair. And put some lipstick on and then went to find my shoes. I walked downstairs. My mom looked at me and said "you look wonderful". I then said thanks mom. I then said "so are we going?" She said  "yup lets go"

We walked across the street and i knocked on the door. His mom opened it. She said "hi my name is patsy. Patsy loski'' I said well "hi mrs loski its nice to meet you'' and smiled and said "oh hunny you dont need to call me mrs loski  just call me patsy'' I go "okay well its nice to meet you patsy'' as my mom and and patsy was
talking i walked into her house. It was very beautiful. Then you heard someone yell my name I turned around and it was Bryce. "Oh hey Bryce" I said he said "hey y/n you look very pretty."  I blushed and said "thank you"

We sat at the table and started talking about school and stuff. Then I saw a girl with blond hair come downstairs. She smirked at Bryce and said "who's your girlfriend" Bryce rolled his eyes and said "she's not my girlfriend" I laughed. She said "if you say so" as we were eating I could see Bryce staring at me. I then looked at him he looked away and blushed. I smiled. Then his mom said "so y/n Bryce talks about you a lot about you" I then looked at him he turned red and I could tell he was embarrassed. So I changed the subject asking what she does for a living. He mouthed thank you I mouthed your welcome.

Patsy opened her mouth to say something but Bryce interrupted and  said "me and y/n are going to be in my room because she's gonna help me with something" and grabbed my hand took me upstairs. He then said "that was close" I laughed and said "yes it was" "so what you want to start with" I asked  "umm anything" he answered. "Okay let's start with a flower" I said he said "oh well that's easy" as we were painting he asked me something very strange. "He asked so do you have a boyfriend?" I said no how about you he answered "no" we didn't talk for a good 5 minutes. I then broke the silence by saying so do you have a crush on anyone?" He didn't say anything.

He then answered and said "yeah but I don't think they like me" and then he asked me and I said the same thing. Then I realised he was acting kind of nervous and anxious. He kept on playing with his hands. I took his hands and asked him if everything was okay. He looked up at me and said "yeah" but it was a quiet yeah. I said "are you sure?" No Actually I'm not I'm in love with you and have been ever since I saw you in the field and I didn't want to tell you beca-. I then pressed my lips on his and then pulled away and then I said "I feel the exact same way" we sat their in silence for 5 minutes

He then spoke up and said you want to be my girlfriend? I said "yeah sure" and then my mom called and I said well I got to go bye I said. He said bye  and smiled.

Well that went better then I expected it to go.