First day of school

(a/n: I don't know why the writing changed colour right after I added the image of clothes. I don't know how to change it back )

Y/n POV:
I woke up to my alarm going off I checked the time. It said 6am I was so close to pressing snooze but I couldn't because today was my first day of school so I had to woke up early so I can find my clothes because I forgot to get my clothes ready the night before.

I went in my wardrobe and thought what should I wear. I have to look presentable for my first day of school. I found a cute drrss witch would go perfectly with my gray converses.

The outfit:

I then went to go and have a shower

I then went to go and have a shower. After I got out of the shower I checked the time it said 6:24 I had plenty of time because I set of for school at 7:30. I then sat on my bed and scrolled through Instagram. Julie posted a picture with a boy. The boy had blond hair and brown hair. Then I relies that was Bryce I stared at the picture. And blushed I don't know why I blushed because it's not like I know him so how can I tell what he's like. I then snapped out of my thought (a/n if that makes sense lol) because I realised what time it was. It was 7:00.

I then panicked because I forgot to dry my hair and think of a hairstyle. I thought of one and started doing it. It looks a little like this:

I checked the time again it was 7:15 so I went downstairs to find my shoes and put them on and went to the kitchen to get something to eat I wasn't even hungry so I just grabbed a Apple

I went to look for my mum to tell her I'm going but I couldn't find her. I came back down snd saw a note on the refrigerator and it said I had to leave early for work and I'll be back when you get back from work but I left your money on top of the oven and the spare keys under the door mat I went to get the money off her bedside table and got the keys to open the door. I then checked the time and it was 7:30 I smiled and said I finally won't be late for my first day of school for once.

Then as I was walking I saw...

(a/n:Hah left it as a cliffhanger I had to rush this so that's why it's bad)