chpt 11

xiao wipes venti's tears that were streaming down to his cheeks, then they both felt cold by that, the rain starts pouring down to the ground leaving them not having an umbrella. they didn't know it was going to rain since it was sunny.

venti stops sobbing as he wipes his tears from falling down "venti-" the moment xiao knew, he was being dragged by venti outside the school. making them get wet by the rain. venti was laughing loudly seeing xiao's face.

"venti! we're going to get sick you mortal" xiao loudly enough for venti to hear "xiao let's have fun come on~" venti said as he spins around the rain, xiao sighs in defeat as venti dances in the rain.

xiao watches him, realizing he shouldn't waste his time doing nothing, he decides to happily dance with venti in the rain. "xiao" xiao looks up at him realizing the gap between them "venti.." suddenly both of them felt their lips crash to each other.

xiao is the one who leaned in. venti was still surprised by his moves and eventually leans into it. venti smiles thru the peck. xiao wrapped his arms around his waist as the rain pours above them. venti has been waiting for this moment finally found someone who he loves but then..

xiao felt a weight in his arms his head slipped thru his cheek, his head now resting to his shoulders. xiao tries to wake him up but didn't get any response from the male.