017. uno

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

By the time Valentina and Drew left the cafe shop, everyone was already home waiting for them in the living room

By the time Valentina and Drew left the cafe shop, everyone was already home waiting for them in the living room. Chase, Jonathan, and Austin were playing GTA while Madelyn and Madison played iMessage games. Diana and Rudy on the other hand, seemed to be too busy flirting on the other side of the room.

"Ew can you guys like, stop? We're right here." Austin complained, "Yea you guys are distracting us from the game." Jonathan added.

"At least get a room." Madelyn said, growing tired of their bickering.

"We're not doing anything." Diana argued back almost annoyed.

"Besides, you and Chase flirt all the time and we never say anything." Rudy told Madelyn and Chase, looking back and forth at them.

"Hmm, it's almost as if you're trying to get someone jealous.." Madison muttered under her breathe, still looking only at her phone.

Diana scoffed at her as she crossed her arms. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"

"Well—"

A knock on the door interrupted them. "I'll open." Rudy exclaimed, taking Diana off of him.

"Damn somebody's excited." Madelyn teased as the others laughed.

"Shut up." Rudy mumbled before opening the door.

"Hey—" Valentina said before being suffocated by Rudy with a hug.

"Aye man let her go before Drew gets jealous." Austin laughed, getting up from his spot and heading towards the food.

"Shut up." Drew grunted, handing Austin and Jonathan their food.