RULES

Follow this account oursminiawards, and your hosts  chimmykook2006 and wrengi permanently.

Follow your judges when they are assigned.

Give this book a shoutout on your main page, and don't forget to tag  us.

❝ If there are any changes made in your username or the name of your book during the course of the awards, do notify us by sending a message to oursminiawards. Also let us know if you will be following us from any account other than your main.

Add this book to your Private library and Public reading list to get updated.

You can only enter 1 book since this is a mini award.

Books with mature content should be mentioned prior.

Lascivious books are not allowed. There must be a specific plot in your story.

Be polite and friendly with others during applications, and while commenting.

We do not tolerate any kind of hate, disrespect, or bullying to anyone here.

*Decisions taken by us will be final. They will be made with utmost sincerity and care.*

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Eligibility for authors:

Your book should have less than 3K reads.

You may not enter more than one books. The maximum number of books from an author is one. 

Books must be only in English.

Your book must have at least 5 chapters. A Prologue counts as a chapter.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Eligibility for judges:

You may not apply to judge in more than two categories. Two is the maximum.

If someone bribes or threatens you, please do inform us.

Do submit the results before the deadline.

Please be fair while judging.

!No prior experience required!

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

The rules are quite simple, and we expect that everyone follows the above kindly.

Also, if you will be following from another account of yours, please let us know.

Guys, we repeat again. If there are any queries or any problem please send a message to  oursminiawards . 

Thank you!

◛ ᵃʷᵃʳᵈ ᶜᵃᵗᵉᵍᵒʳⁱᵉˢ •-----»