Chapter 31

{Your pov}

I waved to Pat as I walked out of the building.Im happy he owns the building now,he's a hard worker.
"Hey Kiddo,same as usual?"He asked.
I nodded."You alright kid?"He asked grabbing a root beer bottle.
"Yup..just visiting my mom for the weekend."I said shrugging.

I walked back to my mom's house.I opened my window and climbed in.I turn around and see my mom sitting on the mattress."Fuc-!What the hell?!"I said putting my hand on my chest."Where have you been?"She asked."I was..taking a walk."I said.

"Bullshit." She glared at me.
"Im not lieing!"I shouted a little.
"Im telling your father you snuck out."She said.I grit my teeth.
She got up and left.
I sighed.I flipped her off,then sat on the bed.I laid down and fell asleep.

-

I woke up,and turned on my new phone.I had a notification.
"3 missed calls from Dad"
I dialed his number,listening to the phone ring."Hello?" He said answering."Hi dad."I said rubbing my eyes,then yawning.
"You okay?"He asked."Yeah,Im fine."I said sitting up."Ok,Ill pick you up on in the morning."He said."Ok."
"Love you."  "Love you too dad."I said with a small smile,and hung up.
I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen it was quiet,everyone must be asleep still.
I grabbed an apple and sat down in the living room with my phone.

-

I hear a door close and I turn my head a see my mom's boyfriend what was his name?Tim I think?Eh,I could care less.I turn back towards my phone.
I hear stuff shuffle.
Then footsteps that came closer to me.I turn and see him."Tim."I said glaring at him."Tom actually."He corrected me.I rolled my eyes.
"Your Y/n right?"He asked.I ignored him,thinking he'd go away.
"Sorry about your old room,Leah just needed a room for her toys."He said.
"Just go away already..."I mumbled."Um...well you seem nice.."He said sarcastically.
I looked at him."Fuck off gosh."I said getting up and leaving.I changed out of the clothes I was still wearing from yesterday.I put on ripped jeans a striped black and white shirt.
I walked to the front door with my phone in my hoodie pocket.
I put on my shoes and left the house.
I hear there was a fair going on just a few blocks from my mom's house.
I wanted to go,so I brought some money.As I continued to walk,police car flew by me."Woah."I said as,papers and other trash on the ground flew everywhere.
I continued walking,hoping what happened is going to be on the news.
I see the fair and I smiled.
I walked in and looked around.
There's tickets so I can ride some of the rides,food stans,face painting stans,and alot more!It was awesome.
I walked up."How much for 20 fun tickets?"I asked."Uh,20 bucks."The dude said.I pulled out a 20 dollar bill and we swapped.I walked over to the a roller coster and stood in line.

-

I had a blast today,so much freedom.
Sucks I'm going back.I mean I wanted to leave in the first place.Its my fault for what I did that night.
I walked into the door and take off my shoes,then J walk into my room and lay down.Then someone knocked ony door."Come in."I said.It was Tim.I rolled my eyes."What do you want Tim?"I asked."Tom,and me,your mom and Leah are going to a fair,wanna go?"He asked."No."I said.I already went to it so,I don't want to go again."Ok,we'll be back soon."He said and left.

I waited a few minute's,until I hear silences.I walk out and looked around.No one was home.Hell yeah!
I smirked and ran to my mom's room.
I snooped through her drawers.Wanting to unsee some of the things in them.
Then,I found it.Her hidden stash of jolly ranchers.I grabbed the bag and ran to the living room,turning of the TV and watching my favorite show.

After eating half the bag,I slowly stared to fall asleep.

================================

Edited:September 22nd 2022

732 wc