Chapter 21

{Iidas pov}

"Anyways,we'll ask Dadzawa just for you glasses."Y/n said with a chuckle and a wink,that I may admit was pretty adorable."Thank you."I said with a smile.Then she gasped,and ran over to our normal table."Uraraka!Where did you find that pudding cup?"She asked.
"They're serving it over there."Uraraka pointed a tablet.Y/n ran over that direction.
Me and Asui sat down."She must have a thing for pudding."Todoroki said.
"Yeah,when we were little at lunch she'd always mix her chocolate and vanilla pudding together."Yaoyorozu said."Then she get a cone and pour it in there and she'd call it a pudding cone."She saiding with a little giggle.

Y/n ran back and sat down.
She then started mixing the chocolate and vanilla pudding together.
When she was done she took a bite.
"I haven't eaten this in so long."She said leaning back in her chair.
"Wanna try some?"She asked everyone."Ill have a try."Yaoyorozu said.Yaoyorozu took a bite.
"Mm!Wow,that's really good!"Yaoyorozu exclaimed."Its better with a cone,but I don't have one."She said waving her spoon around."May I try?"I asked."Sure,I didn't think you eat pudding."She said grabbing my spoon and scooping some pudding out of the cup.
"Here."She said.I grabbed the spoon and ate the pudding.It wasn't good as I thought it'd be,but it was ok.
"Its good."I said with a smile."Good?!It's delicious!"She said putting her hand on my shoulder.

After a long day of school we went to the mall after asking Mr.Aizawa to go.He had to go with us because he was scared Y/n was going to get kidnapped again.
We walked into the store Tsu wanted to go in.We looked down the aisles.

"What are you looking for exactly?"Y/n asked."I was looking online and I found a cool phone case with Allmight on it,and since it's Midoriya's birthday soon,I wanted to buy it for him!*Kero*"She said."How kind of you Asui."I said.
"Tsu."She said looking at the stuff on the shelf."Yeah,get it right glasses."Y/n said playfully,flicking my glasses as she walked,by."Sorry As-Tsu."I bowed."Its fine Iida.*Kero*"She said and she followed Y/n.
"Hey Tsu,I think I know where we can find that allmight phone case."Y/n said with a smirk.

We walked into and dark store with low music.I turn and see Mr.Aizawa looking a samples of cologne.
"Now,you guys probably aren't familiar with what this store is,because y'know you two..."She said standing in front of me and Asui."You two don't seem like you shop here."She said."Anyways,"  "This is hot topic!My favorite store."She said turning around.
"Hot..topic..?"I looked at her confused.
"Its a badass store."She said."Language Y/n."I said.She glared at me.I stepped back.
"Tokoyami talks about this place,he get his candles from here.*Kero*"She said."Really?What sent?"Y/n asked as she walked up to the posters.
"He said it was the shadows."Asui shrugged."Thats a...unique name."I said."I've used that before smelt like sand."Y/n said picking up a poster.
"Hm,do you think this is a me poster?"She asked showing me and Asui.Mine and Asuis face turned bright red.

"Y/n!That is highly inappropriate!"I said using my hand gestures.
"Yeah yeah glasses you say that alot."She said with a small laugh.

"Follow me Tsu,I think I know where to find that phone case."Y/n said grabbing her shoulder.
"Glasses,you can look around."Y/n said.I nodded.
When they walked away I looked around.I started to look at the shirts."Hello,do you need help finding anything?"A nice lady came up to me."Um,no I'm just looking,thank you."I said."Alright."She said and walked away.I continued to looked at the shirts.

{Your pov}

Me and Tsu walked around looking for things for Allmight.
"Be honest Y/n,do you like Iida?"Tsu asked.I stopped in my track and look at her."No."I said with a awkward laugh."Dont lie,you tease him all the time.*Kero*"She said."Nuh uh."  "Yeah huh."I sighed."Even if I do,he likes someone else."I said and looked away.
I wanted to change the subject.I looked around and found Allmight stuff."Look Tsu all might stuff!"I slightly yelled.
She walked over to it and started looking."This isn't over Y/n.*Kero*"Tsu said.I put my hands up in defense.I started walking around,looking for more stuff for my room.I then see my dad...but as a figurine.I laughed to myself and picked one up a carried it with me.
I continued to look around.
I then ran into Iida.

"Aye glasses,look what I found."I said shaking the box."Mr.Aizawa?"He said smiling."Cool right?My dad's like famous."I said."Well he is a pro hero after all."We both laughed.
Then stared at eachother.
"

Your a dumbass."I said playfully punching his arm,trying to hide my blush.He rubbed his arm with a smile.
"Alright love birds,I found my thing,are you guys done?*Kero*"Tsu asked."Yup,I found a figurine of dadzawa."I said showing her."Thats a bit weird..."She said.I nodded.
"Lets pay and go back to the dorms."Iida said.
"Nah,I want to get some chinese food!"I said jumping.
"We have food back at the dorms-"
"C'mon glasses,Im hungry."I said.
"Fine only-"  "Yes!Food!Food!"I chanted,cutting Iida off.
They both laughed."Teenagers."The cashier rolled her eyes.
I glared at her without her knowing.

We walked out of hot topic and went to find my dad."Dad,we're getting chinese food,want go?"I asked.He looked at me frustrated.
I gave him a confused look until his eyes looked at the lady at the stand.
She was flirting with him.I looked at him like with an ,'I got this' look.
I walked up to the lady and cleared my throat.

"He's gay."

Everyone was shook.
My dad was also shook,because he wasn't gay.I walked away smirking.
"Y/N!"I hear.Oh shit..I started running.Iida and Tsu caught up with me."Mr.Aizawa is gay?"
I shook my head."He needed help,so I helped him."Yeah...I think your gonna need some help later."Tsu said.
I nervously laugh.

================================

Edited September 19th 2022

Sorry I didn't post in awhile,I've been busy.Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

1121 wc