I hate school

"Get your your ass out of bed or im leaving you to walk alone"said my brother

i swear at times like this when i have a hangover and he makes me get up i just want to strangle him untill he stopes moving.It was going to wierd going on a ride with him and his best friend Ivan because me and him kinda dated before and i just broke it off .........well i didnt brake it off because me and him are just friend with benefits if you know what i mean.

"ARE YOU GOING TO GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS OR AM I GOING TO GO UP WITH IVAN SO HE CAN CARRY YOU IN MY CAR" said my brother

"hi are you ready"said Ivan

Ivan was in my house instead of the car thats strange and i look great i have a short skirt that barely cover my ass,a tank top thats shows my belly ring and my tattoo thats on my lower back that said 'FUCK THIS' I got that with out thinking but hay it fits me.

"Yes im coming down Ivan and can you tel my freaking annoying brother what a fucking ass he is" i said coming downstairs to find even leaning on the wall with jeans lower than his ass,a white tank top thats shows his six pack with his blondie hair and green eyes and him laugh at what i said he looked so sexy i wanted to grab him jump him and bring him up my bed i love how is blondie hair is so messy yet perfect ..............................................................wait hold up love .......................................................................oh HELL TO THE FUCKING NO IM WALKING.