How it all began

Dio's POV

"So.. why am I here with you people?" I ask myself out loud as I stand besides Shicmuon and the rest of the Association members.

"...."

"Ahahaha, aren't you a demon~?" Lanoste, the master, ask happily not caring that they are going to infiltrate the demon's hideout.

"It can't be help." Van, Lanoste's dog, rubs his head in annoyance, "They told us to."

"It's fine isn't it~"

'NO. ROOD WHERE ARE YOU!!!'

I sigh, accepting my doom, knowing clearly that with Shicmuon near me..

Shicmuon are glaring daggers at Dio. Probably sulking that he got to have Dio instead of Rood.

~

Rubymonter's POV

"We'll be coorperating this time it seems." I said in a firm tone of voice, showing no sign of discomfort or nervous, with Elzeble on my right and Gamode on my left.

"So it seems." Reply Marquis, the Tower's master.

"But they are the demons who attacked the student, your student, Marquis-nim.."

"Worry not, Orphell. I am sure, if they are under Opion's they are tamed(?)"

"..." Silent.

"But is it alright.. to involve a student in our problems.."

"... They are capable of handling themselves and I'm sure they'll survive..."

'So he can be serious too..'

"After all, Deon.. My sweet Chevel is there~!! He's so strong, my kid!!"

'Nevermind.' I sweatdropped as I watch him fanboying his son.

~

Lidusis' POV

"Um.. may I know where's Rood?" I ask awkwardly to Opion's master.

"He needs to do his own missions~"

In the morning, we were informed by the authorities to initiate the attack by today at dusk,

'But to think that Dio, me, and the rest got seperated.. what are they thinking?" I thought to myself,

'and not to mention they involved a student.. well, I'm a student myself but..' I took a quick glance at the Hereis member,

"Chevel~~ Lapis~~ Do you think I could see the black magician-nim~~?" Linus ask excitely together with Lapis,

"I also want to see him~"

"How should I know, idiots." Chevel ignored them and sees me seeing him, our eyes met.

"!" I look away quickly and stand besides Ren,

'Rood.. where are you..'

~~~

"This will be carried out with Opion's member being the leader.

The association together with Opion's Dio, will go from South.

The tower together with Opion's Gamode, Elzeble and Rubymonter will go from West.

And lasly, I hope that the Opion will not only fight along side the Hereis stuents but also protect them if necessary."

"Eh.. WHAAATTT?!?!" is what the reply was.

~~~

Meanwhile,

"Will it be alright though" Toka, with the rest of her followers, stand on my left, facing towards me

"......." Haruaki stand on my right, facing toward me too

"For Rood-nim to be here." Elda, the earth sprite warrior together with her followers, stand next to another sprite,

"Instead of fighting alongside them?" Kiki, the fire sprite stands infront of me facing my back,

I turn around facing them, "I have received another mission from master."

I turn around and began to walk away, not caring if they're following or not. They followed behind.

...

'A mission that could help my dear..

friends.'

"My name is [Blow]

[Awaken]" I transform back to my awakened form, my black hair flow together with the chilly wind and my blue eyes shine radiantly.

"Shall we start?"

The game.