Maggie quickly used her powers to blast the two aliens back so she could run and get Wanda and Vision. She got Wanda and the two of them lifted Vison into a courtyard nearby, dragging him down an alley so Wanda could heal him.

"The blade. It stopped me from phasing," Vision gasped in pain.

"Is that even possible?" Maggie cried.

"It isn't supposed to be," Vision's voice faltered to robotic more than human. "My systems are failing. I'm beginning to think... we should have stayed for dinner," Vision groaned as Wanda started using her magic to stitch his wounds again.

A sharp pain stuck Maggie in her side and she skidded across the courtyard, head slamming into a marble pillar behind her. She groaned in pain, clutching the back of her head.

"Maggie!" Wanda yelped as she was launched away from Vision.

One of the aliens, the male one?, flew away with Vision. Maggie struggled to her feet when she saw the other alien, the female one?, starting to fight Wanda with a staff.

"Fuck," Maggie groaned as a dull thud echoed through her head.

She ran over and pulled out the two batons she'd kept from the Red Room, putting them together and smacking the alien over the back of her head.

She turned, brandishing her staff at Maggie while Wanda caught her breath.

Maggie backed away, drawing the alien closer to her than to Wanda. Maggie lunged forward and her baton was met with the staff. She kicked the alien in the stomach and took the opportunity to duck down.

Wanda's magic met the alien and she was launched across the courtyard and into a large lorry, which was on fire next to two destroyed statues and a burning restaurant.

"Shit," Maggie cried.

Wanda grabbed her hand and Maggie held on tightly as Wanda flew them up into the air and onto a rooftop. Maggie could see the other alien had pinned Vision to the floor and was trying to remove the Mind Stone.

"Hey, ET!" Maggie yelled. He looked over at them. Wanda's hands were smoking red and Maggie was brandishing her baton eagerly.

"Hands off," Wanda warned him.

Wanda used her magic to shoot him through a window. He fell into the tall building and Maggie heard him thud down the elevator shaft.

Maggie felt a tug in her stomach as she was suddenly falling through the roof of the train station they'd landed atop of. Wanda used her magic to catch Maggie and Vision and the three of them thudded to the ground a bit less gracefully than if they'd had longer to fall.

Wanda crawled over to Vision and Maggie dragged herself over, too.

"You gotta get up. You gotta get up, come on," Wanda tried to pull Vision up.

"Please, please leave," Vision mumbled.

"No way. We're family," Maggie shook her head, grabbing his other arm.

"Please," Vision begged.

"Get up," Wanda said.

They heard a shatter and turned to see the two aliens falling through the roof. They landed opposite of the three Avengers and Wanda got to her feet, standing protectively in front of Maggie and Vision. Her hands were red again and it was building to be bigger and more powerful.

A train thundered down the tracks behind them and the lady alien frowned. Maggie turned slowly, seeing why the alien was confused. Someone was standing on the platform behind them but it was too dark to see who.