chapter 16- alphas and lunas

chapter sixteen- alphas and lunas

(triple update 💃🏽)

ryder

"ASHER?!" angelica exclaims angrily. "MY FUCKING BROTHER!?"

"yes your fucking brother." alpha rogue snorts.

"i'm sorry angelica." asher whispers sadly.

"i'm your sister, asher. you don't love me?" angelica whips her head in the direction of her brother's voice and shouts.

"of course i love you but..." he trails off.

"but what?!" angelica shouts.

"i- my m- mate." asher reveals quietly.

"you met your mate and didn't tell me?" angelica frowns.

"i- i'm sorry." he sniffles.

"alright alright. enough of the snappiness! let's get on with this so we can rule this pack forever! charge!" alpha rogue shouts and the rogues and vampires start running towards us.

fuck.

"SILVER BLOOD MOON PACK, CHARGE!" i shout.

third person pov

the rogues and vampires start attacking the silver blood moon pack starting from the low ranks and the make their way up.

they attack the omegas easily. some dead, some badly injured.

asher barely participating as he is more focused on protecting his hiding mate.

ryder, apollo, toby, and logan shift and start mauling the alpha and luna rogues.

venus, persephone, and athena shift as well and attack the other rogues and vampires.

"you're stronger than i thought ryder." alpha rogue grunts through mind link as ryder stands on his neck about to break it.

"you should've known better, rogue." ryder growls out through the mind link. "any last words?"

the rogue nods and whispers, "tell jennifer i love her." just as ryder snaps his neck jenny whines in pain from the loss of her mate.

"oh shut up jenny." apollo rolls his eyes.

"jenny, he said that he loves you. but now i'm gonna kill you so you'll see him soon." ryder says as he quickly grabs her and rips her throat out causing her to die and join her mate.

now that all the rogues are dead all that's left to do is...

"kill the vampires!" ryder shouts through the link making every pack member find a vampire and kill them.

since vampires are already dead you need to use a stake in stick it in their hearts, so every pack member got one and stabbed a vampire.

every vampire was dead except for asher. angelica was holding the stake just above his heart but before she murdered her own brother she had something to ask.

"why?" angelica asks softly. "why didn't you tell me you had a mate? why did you all of this?"

"my mate is a rogue. she's out hiding right now. trust me angelica, i didn't want it to end this way. i love you." he says truthfully.

"your mate is still alive? she's hiding? is she bad like the rest of you?" angelica spews out questions.

"no no no! she's not bad at all. she was actually trying to stop all of this. s- she was trying to reject m- me because i was helping with this plan." asher admits sadly.

"b- but why did you want to help?" angelica asks confused.

"because you never had time for me. i thought if everyone was gone, you would only want to hang out with me again. like old times." asher frowns at his stupid idea.

"that was dumb asher and you know it." angelica flicks asher's forehead.

"ouch." he grumbles.

"i- i need t- to k- kill you." angelica whispers.

"i know. i love you, angel." asher says using angelica's nickname.

"i love you too, ash." angelica says using his nickname as she slowly moves her hand to push the stake into his heart. "i- i can't do it." she admits sadly.

"i can!" a female's voice rings through their ears.

the strange female walks up from behind the bushes and the group gasps when they see her.

she's gorgeous.

she has glowing tan skin, brown eyes, the darkest brown hair in braids.

but she smells different.

she smells like a werewolf but with a little bit of something else too.

what is she?

"who are you?" angelica asks confused.

"lesedi mbeki. i'm asher's mate."

•••••
hello my beautiful people!

this is the third update for today!

i don't think there will be a fourth but the next chapter will be uploaded soon!

this story is unfortunately going to end soon.

there will probably be 20 chapters and an epilogue.

also, all will be explained about lesedi in the next chapter.

love y'all.

see ya next time!

bye babes <3

-kay 🦖✨

what are mates? (editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara